1986 gl1200 Interstate FOR SALE

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
brentsboats
Motorcycle: may 2015
Sold 82 gl1100 Sold 2002 vulcan nomad ,now have 86 gl1200 and 94 gl1500 work in progress

1986 gl1200 Interstate FOR SALE

Postby brentsboats » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 am

OK KIDS ..HERE YOU GO AND PASS IT ON PLEASE ... I have my 1986 gl1200 interstate up for sale .Before this bike goes anywhere she will have new paint [wineberry or dark candy red] /. I will be adding chrome trim on the bike also . IE> trunk and luggage rails, radiator grill, some side motor covers,fairing chrome edge, The bike will have bran new seat cover withxtra padding plus rear passenger backrest.Floorboards,Hiway pegs ,New tires, and complete check of all motor parts and electrical system .Charging system puts out 14.1 amps at 900 rpms .Complete tune up with carb sync ,filters and new fluids .oil, 20-50, rad flush with new antifreeze, clutch and brake fluids changed . I will try to find brake chrome covers and have them installed too.Am fm tape player ,not stock ,and new front speakers. This bike will look and ride like brand new when everything is done. She has less then 50 k miles now and will be ready to ride by April 15th 2015 .If snow goes away maybe sooner .She is located in Hadley Mass 01035 and i would be willing to deliver her to you for the cost of gas and cheap hotels motels ,anywhere ..in the usa [lower 48]] .Or i will hold until you can come and get her yourself for no storage fees .As long as bike is paid for in full .I have a long list of people that you may call to verify iam trustworthy and honest .And would be more then happy to provide you with that list . I want everyone to know ,i will NOT sell you junk or something that might cause you problems in anyway. If i feel a bike or a boat is not safe or ready to go ,,it wont leave my yard .Period. All Bikes and Boats i sell have been gone threw completely by only me .And i really take my time to make sure every thing is done right the 1st time, Iam looking to get $3400.00 for the bike,perhaps come down a little if you really can convince me . OK! the pictures that you will see now are not what the bike will look like when done. There will be a picture there that will show you how i believe she will in the end . contact me threw my website ,www.sunkboat.com look for email address. and thank you ,,Think Spring .look at pictures ,there is a color there that i might use ,tell me what you think or want . also 3 coats of clear with hand painted trim lines as close to stock as possible.Call me and thanks Brent ,
Attachments
what she will look like only better
what she will look like only better
option color or wineberry with3 coats clear to finish
option color or wineberry with3 coats clear to finish

Thanks For Reading
Brent
http://www.sunkboat.com

brentsboats
Motorcycle: may 2015
Sold 82 gl1100 Sold 2002 vulcan nomad ,now have 86 gl1200 and 94 gl1500 work in progress

Re: 1986 gl1200 Interstate FOR SALE

Postby brentsboats » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 am

working on bike now ,will be ready middle of april
Thanks For Reading
Brent
http://www.sunkboat.com

pappasmurf
Motorcycle: 1986 1200i Honda goldwing

Re: 1986 gl1200 Interstate FOR SALE

Postby pappasmurf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:59 pm

hey brent I have a question maybe you can answer for me since I have the same bike infact same color and everything . im wondering is that the original windshield on it in the pic? the reason im asking is because I have a taller one it looks like and I need to replace it but I would like to replace it with the original size, im trying to keep it as original as possible. if you could answer with maybe the size measurements I would greatly appreciate it .

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”