GL1500 Aspencade has to go-

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
minimac
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade
2006 Burgman Executive
2007 Yamaha Majesty
2006 Yamaha Morphous-(2018 cannonball scoot)

GL1500 Aspencade has to go-

Postby minimac » Wed May 20, 2015 7:56 am

I hate to do it but have to sell my pride and joy. It's a '93 Aspencade, just turned 51K miles. Always garaged and ready to go. I just did new timing belts,brand new battery(NOT from Wally World) flushed and changed anti-freeze, fresh fork oil, fresh oil change(always used synthetic, and new filter)New spark plugs, new brake pads-front and rear,brake flush done. Tires are in very good shape, Bridgestone radial front and Austone rear. Besides the normal Aspencade things like reverse,am/fm cassette(with adapter cassette for mp3),communications setup,theres an accessory plug, Super Brace fork brace,front and rear cup holders vented extra large windshield, some additional lighting front and rear for higher visibility. I wanted to be sure I'm seen as well as being able to see better. I recently added some green LEDs inside the large side vents on the fairing. There's also the travel rack on the top of the trunk, a full cover, two HJC open face helmets and Honda Factory Service Manual...the huge one. The left front side fender cover is gone, but unless you know that, you don't notice it, and the left rear cubby door is gone. I've never had one single problem with this machine and have taken care of it. A deteriorating hip is forcing me to go scootering.No trades, no stories, $5500 cash only. I'll try to post pics when I figure out how, but it looks like every other candy red,or whatever the color is.

minimac
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade
2006 Burgman Executive
2007 Yamaha Majesty
2006 Yamaha Morphous-(2018 cannonball scoot)

Re: GL1500 Aspencade has to go-

Postby minimac » Mon May 25, 2015 5:05 pm

$5500 is a starting point....but still cash only. You wouldn't be disappointed with this bike....

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”