Hitch Carrier for sale

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
FM-USA
Motorcycle: mc

Hitch Carrier for sale

Post by FM-USA » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:44 pm

(legally) I picked up an 'All Aluminum' stop sign and made a hitch carrier for your Wing.
* I've rounded the corners to fit a 2 inch receiver.
* I've also filed off all sharp edges.
* I drilled 1/4" holes on all 8 corners for tie downs or you can install Eyelets.
* It's currently gray primer just waiting for you to Sand/Prime/Finish to your color of choice.
* You can bolt on Aluminum Angle around the perimeter.
* All bare material is clean and 1/8 inch thick.
* You will need to drill the pin hole, my hitch is custom made so it will be different than yours.
____ I can drill it for you but I need exact measurements. NOTE: No two rulers are made the same.
* It does not fold up. It's a 'Goz-In-Ta' model.

NOTE:
This is bonded together. There were 2 signs for sale, the other one the plate was mangled but still solidly attached.

It's not a thing of beauty, that's your job to finish, I just have it roughed out.
Sure I can sell it for more and will if I list it in FleaBay. I'm offering it here first.
I can meet you part way, just hit me on my gas cost. Distance limited, ask.
ROUGHED OUT PRICE?
$25.00 + shipping it weights about 8 pounds so ship-price will be high.
Free pickup, 60085 (Far-far N.E. Illinois)
'IF' you want it totally finished, I'll have to charge a LOT more so you're saving a good chunk.

"First come, first served"
No checks, CASH-O-Rama! or PayPal as a GIFT.
Email fvm(at)usa.com or rare I'm home 8 4 7 - 6 TWO 5 - Zero 9 0 2 Leave a message if I don't answer (blocked ID's not answered)

. . . (See BitMap Pix below or ask for real pix, which won't be much different)

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." W.C. Have a wonderful flat tire day while doing 99mph.

FM-USA
Motorcycle: mc

Re: Hitch Carrier for sale

Post by FM-USA » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:38 am

It don't hurt to Make An Offer. PM me.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." W.C. Have a wonderful flat tire day while doing 99mph.