1992 Red Honda GL1500 Gold wing Aspencade. 48,900 miles. Everything works, cruise, reverse, radio, and turn signals. No CB. $5,000.
Purchased from a dealer in the fall of 2014 to work on over the winter so the wife and I could do some touring this summer. Unfortunately a health issue has occurred preventing touring and I would like to sell the bike.
Everything performed over the winter between 47,000 and 48,000 miles.
• New Dunlop E3 Tires and stems
• Brake and clutch fluid flushed
• Brake pads and hardware safety checked
• Both headlights replaced with high intensity Sylvania Sliver Star bulbs
• Switches cleaned
• Air filter replaced
• Petcock rebuilt
• Fuel filter replaced
• Sub and Cruise filters replaced
• New battery 09-14
• Alternator cleaned and rebuilt by Ken Hemming at MARS. New brushes and front and rear bearings
• Spark plugs replaced
• Oil and filter replaced.
• Grommets for all panels
I have added the following accessories
• Utopia folding backrest
• F4 vented windshield
• Baker Second Generation Hand Wings
• Baker Ride off Center Stand
• Shifter Brace
Receipts on most. Clean title in my name. Original tool kit and operators manual. Great looking and running bike for $5,000. No shipping, no bank transfers, cash and carry, Lexington Kentucky.
Questions and pictures via e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
- Sponsored Links
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests