Many things recently done including
- Engine swap with one that has good compression and 43000 km, also switched dash with the doner bike to reflect proper mileage.
- Timing belts done when engine swapped.
- new stereo featuring bluetooth
- added top lid saddlebags
- electrical redone when engine swapped to ensure no grounding of wires etc.
- new tires (4500 km)
- best (used brakes front and rear) that could be found
- the section of frame that is removable with the engine was replaced as the old one was rotten
- aluminum wind jammers added (not right words but it is middle of the night and I am having a brain fart.)
- carbs rebuilt from scratch/synced etc
- much more
2015 - I just did oil change as nothing else was needed.
It needs to be painted. I like it because it looks like something no one would steal (lol) But is is in good shape and dependable. It has black sadlle bags and trunk and green fairing, side covers and tank. Also left exhaust has hole but filled with Muffler cement.
Located in Cambridge ON
Want about 2250. Can trailer or ride within a few hundred KM for fuel money/busfare if decent price is agreed upon.
For you Americans that would be about 1750 USD. I am not sure what the rules are for sale into USA but I would be willing to Drive it to Buffalo or Detroit if decent price and return bus fare is paid and it is legal to sell like that.
I am not looking for trades.
email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
- Sponsored Links
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Doug B. and 1 guest