82 Aspencade for sale parts or whole

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
slowridetak59
Motorcycle: 82 GoldWing GL1100 Aspencade, 86 Goldwing GL1200 Aspencade

82 Aspencade for sale parts or whole

Postby slowridetak59 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:39 am

I still have a 82 GoldWing Aspencade that I am going to be selling it by parts or if someone wants the whole thing I will sell it that way too. Send me your parts requests and offers for the parts and we can go from there. The bike is pretty much complete needs lots of tlc to get it back looking sharp. I have a brand new starter I bought for it because the one that was in it when I bought it crapped out but when I had it running it was only running on the 2 right cylinders the left side was shooting some gas out the tail pipe so I would say complete carburetor rebuilds would make it run good.

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: 82 Aspencade for sale parts or whole

Postby RoadRogue » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 pm

I really hate to see a whole running bike ( even though its a little rough) being parted out just because someone doesnt want to put the effort into repairing the issues of neglect........ 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

slowridetak59
Motorcycle: 82 GoldWing GL1100 Aspencade, 86 Goldwing GL1200 Aspencade

Re: 82 Aspencade for sale parts or whole

Postby slowridetak59 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 pm

It's not that I Don't want to take the time I already have a great running 85 gw aspen cade and I got a deal on this one before it went to wing heaven. I'm offering it either way is all if nothing else better parted out than made into a steel block original is always better than a lot of the aftermarket parts out there don't you agree

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”