WTB driver floorboards & passenger armrests

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
wiredgeorge
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500SE Roadsmith Trike

WTB driver floorboards & passenger armrests

Postby wiredgeorge » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 am

I am in the process of buying an 08 GL1800 trike; want to buy driver floorboards w/heal-toe shifter. Prefer Add On brand but KuryAkyn or Rivco will do. Also want to buy passenger armrests. Prefer KuryAkyn but other brands will work I guess. Contact me via PM with pics, price w/shipping (to 78056).
Thanks! wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge Texas Hill Country
1997 GL1500SE Roadsmith
2002 Triumph America
1976 KZ900A4, 1977 KZ750B2, 1978 KZ1000A, 1980 KZ1000E
Icebear 150cc trike

tfdeputydawg
Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Re: WTB driver floorboards & passenger armrests

Postby tfdeputydawg » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:59 am

Suggestion:
1. Does the trike have "Wing Guards" on it?
Wing Guards :
Wing Guards are like a running board. The main purpose is to protect your feet from the elements. As another benefit, they just look cool. They really seem to tie the front and rear of the trike together. Our Wing Guards are made from tough fiberglass and supported by mounts in the front, middle, and rear. We cover the areas where you may step with a non-skid material. This new option for the HT1500 defines form and function for this ultimate touring machine.

Check w/Road Smith to make sure these are weight bearing. If so, you might consider removing the rider foot pegs so you can rest you feet on the wing guards.
I did this on my Hannigan and installed a Kury heel rest on the right side to aid in using the foot brake.
Lot more comfy than resting ones feet on OEM pegs or floor boards. Of course that would nix the heel/toe shifter

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”