FS in CT: '86 SEi

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
ember1205
Motorcycle: 2000 Honda VFR 800Fi

FS in CT: '86 SEi

Postby ember1205 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:06 pm

I bought this '86 SEi last spring and started to go through it. I corrected a problem with the wiring on the fuel pump, and tore down the front of the motor to replace the timing belts and other asundry maintenance parts. Winter set in, snowmobiling took over, and it sat in the garage.

This past spring, I was ready to get back into the rebuild when I got hurt and wasn't able to do any riding or mechanical work. I'm not going to be able to complete the motor work on it, but I have all of the parts. If anyone is interested, I'll let her go for a reasonable price with all of the extra new parts included.

I already installed new tires last spring and polished up some of the chrome. I have everything for a full oil change, timing belts, filters, and the like. Bike is pretty complete as far as I can tell (has the CB but no mic). Original cover, bags for inside the panniers, stereo/tape deck and air suspension works, the couple of times I was able to drive her short distances, she drove very well.

Needs the stator wiring spliced and that useless plastic clip removed. 30k miles.

If anyone has an interest, let me know and we can discuss. I need the garage space back.

Gold Wingin' It
Motorcycle: '86 GL12SEI Aspencade SE-i

Re: FS in CT: '86 SEi

Postby Gold Wingin' It » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Do you still have the bike?

ember1205
Motorcycle: 2000 Honda VFR 800Fi

Re: FS in CT: '86 SEi

Postby ember1205 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

I do. I have been focused on selliing the snowmobiles of late, so the bike hasn't gotten any attention. :)

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”