Pull behind trailer; Aluma, Escapade, etc.

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
punch7
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE

Pull behind trailer; Aluma, Escapade, etc.

Postby punch7 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 am

in very good condition. Needs to be within a 150 mi radius of Jackson, MS. Dark blue, preferably, but will consider other colors.

harvey01
Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800

Re: Pull behind trailer; Aluma, Escapade, etc.

Postby harvey01 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:26 am

I guess you are looking for a used unit of some kind. I would urge you to look for a Neosho Starlight which is a great little cargo trailer and tows very smoothly behind a bike. It also carries a lot. The tires and wheels are usually available at a Walmart.

In fact from Jackson, it is only a short 550 miles or so ride up to Neosho, Missouri through some of the prettiest parts of Arkansas to get to their factory, where they can hook up everything you need for the trailer. Then you get to ride back over the same or some different fun roads to get home. A great 3 day trip!

But that is just me thinking of a fun trip and getting a nice trailer for a good value. And I have no interest in the company but did tow one of the Starlights for a number of years--thousands of miles till it was killed in a crash in Texas.
harvey
Ride Safe and Ride Often

punch7
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE

Re: Pull behind trailer; Aluma, Escapade, etc.

Postby punch7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks for your reply, Harvey.
I've always had Escapade trailers, three over the years, and I'm looking for something less expensive. And, yes, used is the way I'll have to go this time. We've made the lower 48 states and seven Canadian Provinces and at our age, the trips will be less than 2500 mi round trip. Looking for less capacity than we used to need, too.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”