1980 Standard Seattle

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1980 GL1100 Standard

1980 Standard Seattle

Postby Superdave54 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:39 am

1981 Standard. 76K. Completely leak-free. All new parts Honda OEM. New clutch. Valves adjusted. New water pump and all water and oil seals replaced. All new brakes hard and soft parts (wheel and master cylinders) with stainless braided lines. New cam drive belt and idler bearings. Front and rear shocks and air systems totally rebuilt. New front and rear wheel bearings. Swingarm bearings and driveshaft splines greased and universal joint checked. Final drive gear lash in spec. Professionally repainted (original wineberry), pinstriped and clear coated. Rebuilt starter. All wiring gone through, especially the stator problem areas. Exhaust is rust-free, new manifold gaskets, and has aftermarket tips. Gauge cluster in excellent with all new lamps. Bike has rear luggage rack, and great condition original leather seat. Front grips are new. Carbs have been recently rebuilt, and synchronized. Bike has always been on ethanol-free fuel, and starts and runs like new. Lots of aluminum polishing has been done on this bike. It's only deviation from "standard" or "naked" is the full windshield, which is easily detached. Metzler tires are 80%. Lots of work and polishing has been done. I have a TON of spare parts that can be offered. Virtually anything I could see going bad. Parts like: new OEM fuel pump, spare final drive, all ignition parts (spark modules, coils, regulators). I even have the 7 volt regulator that runs the gauges. Everything that showed any wear has been replaced or rebuilt. This bike is solid, reliable, and ready for years of use. Almost 7K invested. I'd be happy with 2K, and you'd be getting a SMOKIN deal. Pics to be posted soon.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”