For Sale, 1990 gl1500se

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
WmHayes
Motorcycle: Goldwing Gl 1800 SE

For Sale, 1990 gl1500se

Postby WmHayes » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello, I'm looking to sell my very sweet ride, 1990 gl1500se , has 84 thousand miles, I had this bike fully apart last October and replaced everything needed, witch includes " Both front break pads, and rear pads, flushed out all brake and clutch fluids, flushed out cooling sys, front and rear bearings, new front shock seals and fluid, ( has progressive springs ) new front and rear Dunlop tires, and so on..... I believe in taking care of what you have and it will take care of you,,,, I had gone totally through this because I took a road trip, I live in central Minnesota and went to Washington State to visit a old friend, what a awesome ride, never a problem,,, I was getting 43 to 48 mpg. And that was also pulling my trailer.. I am diabetic and my neuropathy is getting the best of me. So I'm up grading to a Trike, my Goldwing is in next to perfect condition, 9.5 out of 10 , has cruise, air suspension, am-fm stereo, reverse, extra tall windshield, cobra exhaust pipes, ( original ones go with ) and many stock parts to go with bike. Make a offer the Goldwing and extra large cyclemate trailer pkg. thanks Bill H.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”