What a steal!

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Blackngold
Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500 SE

What a steal!

Postby Blackngold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 am

At least to me. Just wish I had a warehouse, I'd load it up w/these old bikes.
https://mobile.craigslist.org/mcy/5441635054.html
25,000 miles!! Don't know the man, Just love old bikes.

tfdeputydawg
Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Re: What a steal!

Postby tfdeputydawg » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:16 am

When I see pics of old bikes that look that nice, if I'm interested, the first question is, when were the pictures taken?
Although it's possible, I find it difficult to believe that vintage bike could look that good after all those years in Florida!!!!! Especially reds, which were/are prone to sun fade.
Would be worth a look at the actual bike to see. for sure.

Blackngold

Postby Blackngold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 am

tfdeputydawg wrote:When I see pics of old bikes that look that nice, if I'm interested, the first question is, when were the pictures taken?
Although it's possible, I find it difficult to believe that vintage bike could look that good after all those years in Florida!!!!! Especially reds, which were/are prone to sun fade.

With those few miles my guess is it got more polishing time in the garage than riding time on the road. But hey its craigslist could be total scam.

Blackngold

Postby Blackngold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:58 am

Blackngold wrote:
tfdeputydawg wrote:When I see pics of old bikes that look that nice, if I'm interested, the first question is, when were the pictures taken?

With those few miles my guess is it got more polishing time in the garage than riding time on the road. But hey its craigslist could be total scam.

The map location says just west of Pensacola in AL. and his signature says USN retired. If anyone interested its only 30 minutes from my house, I could go verify its for real and take pic's for anyone that's serious about it.

tfdeputydawg
Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Postby tfdeputydawg » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Blackngold wrote:
Blackngold wrote:

The map location says just west of Pensacola in AL. and his signature says USN retired. If anyone interested its only 30 minutes from my house, I could go verify its for real and take pic's for anyone that's serious about it.

My bad, I assumed it was Pensacola, Fla. Sorry

golden highway
Motorcycle: 1987 Interstate
1998 Aspencade

Postby golden highway » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Having a bad day???? It is Pensacola Florida :D

spiralout
Motorcycle: 1975 GL1000 (gone)
1980 GL1100I (with '77 1000 engine)
1996 GL1500 SE

Postby spiralout » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:45 am

Blackngold wrote:At least to me. Just wish I had a warehouse, I'd load it up w/these old bikes.

The ad's deleted now and I was just in Foley today and Pcola last night for Roy Jones Jrs IslandFights at the civic center. What was the bike?
Last edited by spiralout on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Blackngold

Postby Blackngold » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 am

spiralout wrote:
Blackngold wrote:At least to me. Just wish I had a warehouse, I'd load it up w/these old bikes.

The ad's deleted now and I was in just Foley today and Pcola last night for Roy Jone's Jrs IslandFights at the civic center. What was the bike?

I think it was an 81? 1100. It was near mint. Had lots of pics. Guess its gone to a new home now.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”