2006 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS - $5900

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
kwthom
Motorcycle: 2016 GL1800

2006 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS - $5900

Post by kwthom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Offered is a one-owner 2006 Honda Goldwing with Navigation & ABS (HPNA), with 120,7xx miles on the odometer. This motorcycle does NOT have the airbag option, which was brand new in the middle of the 2006 model year build.

This was purchased new in March of 2007, so there's already a respectable discount built-in to that price, based on the mileage.

The bike is mainly stock at this time, but does have the CB radio antenna (NO CB!), Kuryakyn passenger armrests, a Utopia backrest for the driver, a driver's Butler drink mug, along with a handlebar RAM ball. Front tire has about 50% life remaining, and recently had all brakes and rear gear replaced. All recall efforts have been completed by Musselman Honda. Front forks freshly serviced September 2017.

One more item...there's a mostly-consumed car tire on the rear wheel of this motorcycle, and will be delivered with it installed. Another reason the price is where it's at on this bike.

She's old, and kinda worn, and some things don't work quite right anymore. But she's great reliable transportation that's a blast to ride. It does need some TLC, and would be great for a person willing to put in a little effort.

- The motorcycle is located in the 85741 ZIP code (Tucson, AZ)

- Sorry, I do not need anything in trade.

- Cash only, and I will not take payments.

- I'll reply to your email or PM same day.

- Arrangements will be made for you to see this vehicle at a location agreeable to both parties.

Serious inquiries only - reply to this ad for any additional details & information.

kwthom
Motorcycle: 2016 GL1800

Re: 2006 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS - $5900

Post by kwthom » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:01 pm

*** SALE PENDING ***