LDodge
Motorcycle: 1985 1200 Aspencade (sold)
1995 1500 SE (sold *sigh*)
1996 1500 Aspencade

Custom Hartco Seat For Sale

Post by LDodge » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi all--
I just bought a 1996 Wing with a custom Hartco seat. It is a beautiful seat,

but unfortunately it was built for someone around 5'8" with medium build whereas I am 6'6" with a medium build. Needless to say me and the saddle are not best of friends, especially on long rides. I just ordered a new seat from Hartco,

as this seat is very well made and I need to sell it to help defray the cost of the new one.
This saddle is dark green velour,

(velour seat covers are chosen by customers to rid themselves of heat and perspiration while riding, or, to match or accent the paint colors of their bike or pin-striping), with eagles embroidered on both driver

and passenger back rests.

It has a very deep seat (about 9"),

so it has nice lower back support even without the back rest.
I am selling the seat, removable driver back rest with storage pouch,

passenger back rest cover, and passenger armrest covers.

When I ordered my seat, Mr. Hart (owner of Hartco) said my seat is worth $350 (a new saddle with all the trim as this one is 3X that). I am anxious to sell this seat as my new saddle is going to be done soon and I need to pay the balance. I am going to put this on e-bay shortly, but will ask for more to compensate for the commission / fees, so if you are interested, please contact me soon.
thank you much
Lawrence
P.S. Mr. Hart told me that shipping this seat anywhere in the continental U.S. with U.P.S. will be about $50.

On the road again ..YIPPIE. Riding with the Green Hornet and Kato :mrgreen: