GL 1100 Radio Wanted

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade
1983 GL1100 Interstate

GL 1100 Radio Wanted

Postby dvcruz » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Okay, I'm way over budget on my '83 Interstart restore but I'm so close to being finished and I just think it would be nice to put an original Honda radio\cb unit on the bike. So, heres the deal...
If you are parting out a bike with a type II or III system and don't want a gazillion dollars please let me know. I only ask that it works, isn't missing buttons and you will include all the parts to the system. I don't want to be missing an amp or a clamp harness or something because I really don't know what a complete system include. I figure if I had all the pieces in a box, I could figure out where they go.
Now I can't pay alot, cuz I'm unemployed right now (over a year - yikes!) but I don't expect something for nothing. I just don't want to get into a bidding war on EEK-Bay again. I hate that.
I am a CAD Mangager by trade and if someone wants to trade some drafting services as part of the deal I'm okay with that too. I have 25 years of computer drafting experiance so I can probably draft whatever you need. Anybody remember the days of bartering and trading for goods?
No hurry on this, I'm just working my way thru my restore project and I thought I would toss this out there to see what happens.
Thanks all.

Back in the San Diego area!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”