For Sale 86 SE-i Unreal condition

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1986 Goldwing SE-i
2008 Goldwing Air Bag

For Sale 86 SE-i Unreal condition

Postby motor22 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Ok here is the deal I just bought a new wing. My 86 SE-I has 13500 miles still being used. It is beautiful. It has a very few minor blemishes and a small dent under the right saddlebag on the chrome that you can not see unless you bend down to look. Photos are in the link below. I dont have a photo of the dent but I will be adding some.
Timing belts are 2 years old. Synthetic Oil changed 1,000 ago. Fresh coolant Fresh clutch and brake fluid. Drive line cleaned and lubed with Moly60 Paste 500 miles ago. Elite III tires have 6,000 on them. Stator connectors soldered and heat shrink. Wires are cool to touch after hours of riding 14.1-3 volts at cruisin speed. Front and rear cup holders. Chrome grips,levers, Valve covers, pass floorboard covers. Everything works. Spin on oil filter adaptor. Original valve covers, pegs, Oil filter housing (complete) go with the bike.

I am not trying to sound like a smart A but I dont need to sell it I will only sell it if I get a reasonable offer. I would like to get approx $5799. I know that is not cheap but this bike runs unreal like a new bike. Wife has a bad back and is more comfy on the 1800.

New Link for photos
If you have any questions you can pm me or call 813-416-8399

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”