82 Aspencade

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 82 GL1100a Aspencade

82 Aspencade

Postby leanjoe » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 am

Not quite finished Aspencade.Last thing I want to do is sell it but I'm moving ,and need money.46 k miles. It still needs tires,windshield,seat cover,passenger backrest on tour pack. It has,new coils,wires,caps,belts,coolant hoses,t-stat,tach cable,left brake hose,pads. I r+r'd all calipers and m/c,did not replace any seals, brakes work well ,except the front m/c just develpoed a leak at the mating surface of oil cup and perch. I also put together one good carb rack from two . The right side muffler had been smashed at some point in it's life and a repair attempted. It looks like s%$#. There is a set of Jardine mufflers included with the bike, as well as another carb rack,radiator,clutch,other misc. parts if you want em. The bike starts and idles fine,is very quick,although I have not been able to take it out on the highway for a good long run. I have only ridden around the neighborhood,no plates. I dont feel like dealing with the cops for taking a test ride,these guys here in Nevada have no sense of humor. There is a cover for the bike too. 1400 OBO

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”