Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1856
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
I have to agree with your general sentiments.. I bought some, they have never fallen out, but made no noticable difference to the wind coming in around the forks.. Definitely would not buy another set..
- Posts: 1407
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
Thanks for the real world testing guys.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 1 guest