- 2000 Honda GL1500SE Gold Wing SE
Beautiful bike - always garaged. New (in plastic) vented windshield, chromed fairing parts, full Honda bike cover and complete service manual will go with the bike.Trunk lid organizer included. Extra pictures available via email. the stuff below most Goldwing owners will know, but i included it for those that are just looking and find this site. Located in Strathmore, Alberta, Canada. Tons of pictures available to detail the bike and condition.
Chromed engine valve covers.
· High-contrast black instrument faces are easy to read.
· Pearl Gray Green.
Exclusive SE Features
· Adjustable and closeable windshield vent routes fresh air to the rider's face or chest.
· Two-way adjustable passenger footrests.
· Foot-warming system channels engine-heated air over the rider's feet and is controlled by a fairing-mounted knob.
· Fully illuminated handlebar and radio switches.
· Rear spoiler-mounted running light/stoplight.
· Full-logic 25-watt stereo audio system with auto-loading, auto-reverse cassette mechanism, seek, scan, tape music search, auto volume control and intercom.
· Forty-channel CB radio.
· Four speakers for superb audio.
· 1520cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is rubber-mounted for exceptional smoothness, placed low in the chassis for superb maneuverability, and produces more torque than any other engine in its class.
· Slow-speed reverse system.
· Maintenance-free hydraulic valve adjusters and a quiet, reliable belt-drive camshaft system.
· Two computer-monitored 36mm constant-velocity (CV) downdraft carburetors.
· Exhaust tips feature Valkyrie-inspired triple-tip diffusers and provide a throaty exhaust note.
· Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes overdrive fifth.
· Efficient six-into-two exhaust system.
· Smooth, quiet and virtually lash-free shaft-drive system.
· Powerful, 546-watt alternator.
· Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
· Large-capacity dual radiators.
· Digital ignition system.
· Computer-designed steel frame offers exceptional strength.
· Plush, 41mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
· Torque Reactive Anti-dive Control (TRAC) reduces front-end dive during braking.
· Air-adjustable front and rear suspension for varying loads and conditions. On-board compressor makes it easy to adjust rear suspension pressure.
· Honda's integrated triple-disc braking system offers exceptional stopping power.
· Cast aluminum wheels are lightweight and strong.
· Enormous, 6.3-gallon fuel tank offers exceptional touring range.
· Ergonomically designed seat with plush passenger backrest.
· High-mileage touring tires.
· Beautiful front lighting signature and rear lighting array.
· Attractive chrome-plated front fairing garnish and rear trunk trim enhance appearance.
· Full-time fairing-integrated running lights.
· Superbly comfortable rider and passenger seats provide unparalleled comfort and support.
· Specially designed luggage features an integrated, centrally located locking system and more usable storage capacity than any other touring machine.
· Soft, removable trunk and saddlebag inner bags.
· Large, easily adjustable windshield offers unparalleled wind and weather protection for the rider and passenger.
· Electronic cruise control system.
· Self-canceling turn signals.
· On-board air compressor system with auxiliary outlet.
· Extensive tool kit.
· Dual helmet locks.
· Fold-down antennas for easy storage.
· Padded passenger handrails.
· Dual horns.
· Flow-through ventilation system.
· Handy storage compartments in passenger armrests.
· Low, 29.1-inch seat height and narrow sidecovers allow easy footing at stops, increasing rider confidence and machine handling ease.
· Dual headlights.
· Easy-to-use centerstand.
· Convenient ignition switch/fork lock for added security.
Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Still for sale - season soon starting up here in Canada!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest