1988 GL1500 For Sale $4500.

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links

1988 GL1500 For Sale $4500.

Postby thebrosman » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:42 pm

An Absolutely Beautiful Phantom Grey Honda Gold Wing. AM/FM/Cassette - Inter-com - Arm Rests - Chrome Trunk Rack - Spoiler Skirts on Top and Side Cases - Folding Antenna - Wind Wings - Foam and Chrome Comfort Grips - Lots of Chrome Accents - Tulsa Tall Windshield - Chrome Nose Windshield Panel with Golden Eagle Emblem - Turn Signals that have Flood Lights that come on when you actuate the signals - Passenger has separate controls for the inter-com volume and adjustment levels - On-Board Air Compressor with accessory hose for inflating Tires or anything else! - Air Adjustable Rear Suspention, via on dash controls - Clock - Tachometer - Cruise Control - Chromed Steel Engine and Case guards - Chrome Front Brake/Wheel Covers - Rear Trunk Spoiler Wing - Lockable Cases and Dash Side Pocket - Front and Rear Speakers - AAAnd My Favorite....REVERSE!! You will fall in Love with this feature. No more trying to balance and muscle in or out of a parking spot. No more worries about inclines. No more having to ask your passenger to get off the bike while you try and get out of a space.
The bike runs perfect. I RIDE HER EVRY DAY. It's my car basically. 6 Cylinders, 1500cc's In the cold, flip the vents closed, turn the wind wings in and you are shielded from the wind or rain. In the heat, flip open the vents turn the wind wings in towards you and direct tons of air to cool you down. Take this bike as far as you can dream of going. Go see America! New Wings sell for OVER 25 Thousand Dollars!!!!! These bikes are the Gold Standard for Touring.
We're not doing so hot right now and selling the Wing is what's going to get us through, we hope. Will consider cash and a car combo if that's what you have. otherwise the 4500 bucks is one heck of a good deal. Need to move fast on this. Title in hand. No checks please. Call Rudy at 951-907-7044 or email at rudybrosmanloan@yahoo.com
You will not be disappointed. I get complements on this motorcycle every place I go. The bike is a 1988 model 1500/6 cylinder with only a little over 85k miles. These bikes can go 200+ thousand miles!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”