Would you park your Motorcycle at Cedar Point?

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Choctaw
Motorcycle: GL 1800 Gold Wing

Would you park your Motorcycle at Cedar Point?

Post by Choctaw » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

I'd like to travel to Cedar Point in Ohio this year with my wife but, I'm concerned about parking the motorcycle. Has anyone here rode there Goldwing to Cedar Point in Ohio and parked their Goldwing? Do they have a seperate section to park motorcycles? I would be worried about people messing with it like taking parts off it, or breaking into the bags as they are only made of plastic and could easily be torn open. Am I worrying too much?

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: Would you park your Motorcycle at Cedar Point?

Post by WingAdmin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 am

Choctaw wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am
I'd like to travel to Cedar Point in Ohio this year with my wife but, I'm concerned about parking the motorcycle. Has anyone here rode there Goldwing to Cedar Point in Ohio and parked their Goldwing? Do they have a seperate section to park motorcycles? I would be worried about people messing with it like taking parts off it, or breaking into the bags as they are only made of plastic and could easily be torn open. Am I worrying too much?
The last time I was there (I live a couple hours away) they had a designated motorcycle parking area. I doubt you would need to worry about people messing with your bike. As long as it's locked and you aren't leaving stuff out (helmet sitting on the seat, GPS clamped on the handlebars, etc.) you should be fine.

minimac
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade
2006 Burgman Executive
2007 Yamaha Majesty
2006 Yamaha Morphous

Re: Would you park your Motorcycle at Cedar Point?

Post by minimac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:21 am

Simple answer to your questions: YES.