For Sale - 1985 Aspencade - Complete "Body" Package

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
lake_harley
Motorcycle: GL1100

For Sale - 1985 Aspencade - Complete "Body" Package

Post by lake_harley » Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am

I'm offering a complete "body" package for a 1985 Aspencade. If your bike has broken, faded, scratched body panels or you're just wanting a different look, then this package is for you!

Available is the complete front fairing with a nice, big windscreen, front and rear fenders, saddlebags and top box with mounts/protection bars, passenger arm-rests, seat with backrest, "faux" tank, side covers....everything. I believe the color is called Metallic Beige/Brown. Parts are in very good condition and have very tasteful pin stripping that resembles blades of wheat.

Also for sale, and it can all be included in one big package, is a Markland trailer hitch, lighted front "bumper", rider "highway pegs", engine protection bars, and a bracket to extend the top box further back for increased room for a passenger.

Location is Southeast Missouri, Uniontown, MO 63783. I'd certainly prefer buyer to pick up the parts, but I could prepare the parts for shipping, with the buyer arranging the shipping. Delivery or meeting up in the middle is also possible......lets talk.

Since it's a lot of stuff for sale I'm not putting prices on individual parts or "packages". Let me know what you're interested in and we'll discuss prices. I'll try to take and post a few photos, in the next day or so, of some of the parts to give a feel for what they're like. I'll get other photos that you might want and could send them via e-mail rather than cluttering this website.

Thanks for looking. Lynn (573) 788-2574 or winter62@att.net

lake_harley
Motorcycle: GL1100

Re: For Sale - 1985 Aspencade - Complete "Body" Package

Post by lake_harley » Fri May 25, 2018 9:01 am

I finally took a few photos of the parts. I have a few more as well so please e-mail or PM to see them. In the "body" parts photos you can see the pinstriping I referred to in the first post.

When looking at the photos, please know that photos were taken of the parts "as removed". A good cleaning and they will look much nicer. A bit of cleaning with steel wool and a coat of wax will make the chrome quite nice looking too. The bike had been sitting, protected from the elements, in a very nice airplane hangar for a few years after a mechanical issue and had gathered it's share of dust from sitting.

Lynn
(573) 788-2574
winter62@att.net
Attachments