Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
DWade1990
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 Aspencade
1981 CB750K

1983 Aspencade for sale

Post by DWade1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello all,

I'm selling my 1983 Goldwing Aspencade. The bike has 39,6xx miles, but they will continue to go up. The bike is in pristine condition mechanically, and excellent condition cosmetically. It has a few stone chips here and there, and the clear coat on the top of the trunk is a little worn, but overall this is one of the nicest GL1100's you will find.

The bike runs flawlessly, starts almost instantly with just a touch of the starter, and rides like a dream with the new Progressive suspension. The digital dash, radio, on board compressor, and all electronics work as they should.

You can view my rebuilding thread with loads of photos here:

viewtopic.php?t=38026

I'm asking $5500 obo. NADA lists excellent condition at $7,000, and this bike is as close to excellent as you will find. I'm not in any rush to sell this bike. It is really just a lot more bike than I need for the type of riding that I do.

I really want to see this bike to go somebody that will appreciate it for what it is. This is the final year of this model, and I challenge you to find a cleaner example of the ultimate GL1100. I don't want somebody that is going to chop it up, paint it flat black, or turn it into some kind of rat bike or bobber. This is a clean, clean, clean bike and deserves to be owned by somebody that will take care of and preserve it.

The bike is located near Akron, Ohio.