Road Rage.

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
G-Wiz
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Standard

Road Rage.

Post by G-Wiz »

So the other day on my ride to work I had gotten to the first of 7 stoplights between home and work when a large chevy pickup pulled up on my butt. When the light turned green he instantly honked. I just turned the corner and proceeded to my next red light at the next block. He fallowed on my butt and without a turn signal. When the light turned green he honked again and then proceeded to ride my butt to the next light. I decided to turn and take an alternate route but He decided to fallow, again no turn signal, and again honked at the green light. So I turned onto the 25mph rode and again he started riding my butt. I made it to the next light and slowed for the turn and again he honked. The next road was 35, 2 lanes, and clear to my left but he continued to ride my butt. Tried to speed up but he kept fallowing. Last light before my work a car was waiting for someone to cross the street so I stopped. He honks again and starts some inaudible yelling. I went straight and he turned left one block from work. Pulled into the parking lot and there's that friggin truck. So I went inside and clocked in still in my leather, helmet in hand and stared at him while I dealt with my first customer. He tried not to make eye contact the best he could. My customer asked me what that was about and I told him "that guy likes my butt." I felt vindicated for the rest of the day.