Ohio GWRRA Rider Education classes

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
Bill_Ohio
Motorcycle: 2010 Honda GL 1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi

Ohio GWRRA Rider Education classes

Post by Bill_Ohio »

Just sent two emails to the Ohio GWRRA asking about their 2019 Rider Education classes and both came back with error messages "address not found". One was to "educator@ohiogwrra" and the other was to "director@ohiogwrra". I copied and pasted directly from their web page so they should be correct. (?) Anyone know what's going on or how to contact them by email?
Missed their classes last summer and really would like to get to one. The 'Wing is a whole lot different to handle than my Sportster!
thanks!

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: Ohio GWRRA Rider Education classes

Post by WingAdmin »

Bill_Ohio wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:14 pm
Just sent two emails to the Ohio GWRRA asking about their 2019 Rider Education classes and both came back with error messages "address not found". One was to "educator@ohiogwrra" and the other was to "director@ohiogwrra". I copied and pasted directly from their web page so they should be correct. (?) Anyone know what's going on or how to contact them by email?
Missed their classes last summer and really would like to get to one. The 'Wing is a whole lot different to handle than my Sportster!
thanks!
I don't know about GWRRA, but I just got an email from Motorcycle Ohio letting me that registration for their 2019 courses opens on Monday at 7:00 am:

https://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/

They email me every year asking me to be an instructor, but I honestly just don't have the time.

Bill_Ohio
Motorcycle: 2010 Honda GL 1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi

Re: Ohio GWRRA Rider Education classes

Post by Bill_Ohio »

Got the same email from Motorcycle Ohio, but their Basic Rider 2 class with a passenger costs $100. GWRAA prices are much lower.

thanks!