My Seven Year Membership Anniversary

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
patbrandon1
Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200 Interstate
1982 GL1100I (Crashed)
1981 Honda CM400C (Sold)

My Seven Year Membership Anniversary

Post by patbrandon1 »

As the saying goes, time sure flies. :o

It was seven years ago today that I fortunately stumbled onto this site. :D

I was never opposed to new technology, I was however not up to date with all of the information that was available on the internet until I retired and spent more time looking into different sites that offer experienced information. I used to go to the library and look for manuals for help with repairing things. (For the younger members, a library is a building that contains many books that can be borrowed for a couple weeks at a time.)

But I do like being able to find the info quicker and easier than the aforementioned library.

There are many wonderful sites that offer free information, and many good people that give freely of their time so we can be better informed. And I truly respect and appreciate their efforts.

I have to say, of all of the ones I've used to repair everything from washing machines to Goldwings, and many things in between, GoldwingDocs is my favorite.

Thank you WingAdmin, and all the many others that contribute by sharing your time and knowledge with us. :!: :!: :!:

I know that it must take a great deal of time and energy to do this. And a thank you just doesn't seem like enough. But you have made a legacy WingAdmin by all your hard work and ability to keep this site classy and fun, as well as simple and easy to use.

Keep up the great work and I hope to be around for some more anniversaries. :D

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: My Seven Year Membership Anniversary

Post by WingAdmin »

Thanks for the kind words! I hope to be around for many years to come... :)