New GoldwingDocs YouTube Channel

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

New GoldwingDocs YouTube Channel

Post by WingAdmin » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:03 am

For years, I have posted complementary videos to our How-To articles, product reviews, safety and education articles and more, on my own YouTube channel. This meant the channel had a mix of GoldwingDocs videos and other, completely unrelated videos. I wanted to create a dedicated GoldwingDocs YouTube channel, but it's a lot of work to create the channel, collect all the old videos, sort, upload, edit...many, many hours of effort.

This is a project that has been ongoing for months, and I'm pleased to announce that it is now complete. The new GoldwingDocs YouTube channel is online.

All of the videos from the old channel have been moved there, and all new videos posted from here on in will go only on the new channel. All the videos you love - How-to tutorials, product reviews, Goldwing demos, ride videos, educational videos, and much more - are there!

You can see the new channel here:

GoldwingDocs YouTube Channel

If you have a subscription to the old channel, you'll not be notified about any new videos. I would HIGHLY recommend that all GoldwingDocs users subscribe to the new channel. You can do so by visiting the GoldwingDocs YouTube Channel and clicking the subscribe button as shown here:

Subscribe button on new channel
Subscribe button on new channel

Or, if you're already logged in, just click here: Subscribe to the New GoldwingDocs YouTube Channel

Not only does this let you see the new videos, it also helps out the site - the more subscribers on the channel, the better videos we are able to create and upload.

If you want to be notified of all new videos posted on the new channel, click the "bell" notification icon as well after you subscribed to the new channel.

We have already started creating new videos, and more will be coming in the next few months. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out!

Any questions? Suggestions? Please let me know!