Appreciation

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
4given
Motorcycle: 1996 honda goldwing aspencade GL1500

Appreciation

Post by 4given »

This message is for Scott(Wingadmin). I just read the August newsletter and am sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. I will be praying for your health and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are appreciated for all you do. It’s hard to imagine how you have the time to do it all when in good health, let alone when not. I joined Goldwingdocs shortly after purchasing my Goldwing about 6 years ago and have relied heavily on this site for virtually every service and repair I have done, to the point that I feel I have a very nice looking and dependable machine that will probably outlast me. I agree with you in that this is by far the friendliest and most helpful place to go for solid info on all Goldwings. My hat is off to you and all the many members who contribute.
I would comment more often but by the time I come up with advice, the problem has usually already been solved by some other member. Congratulations on 300,000 posts. A testament to the time and quality put into this site. My hat is off to you Sir.

Respectfully, Dan(4given)

mieze245
Motorcycle: Current 89 1500
Past 1100i RIP

Re: Appreciation

Post by mieze245 »

Cheers to ya Scott!!

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Post by WingAdmin »

4given wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:33 am
This message is for Scott(Wingadmin). I just read the August newsletter and am sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. I will be praying for your health and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are appreciated for all you do. It’s hard to imagine how you have the time to do it all when in good health, let alone when not. I joined Goldwingdocs shortly after purchasing my Goldwing about 6 years ago and have relied heavily on this site for virtually every service and repair I have done, to the point that I feel I have a very nice looking and dependable machine that will probably outlast me. I agree with you in that this is by far the friendliest and most helpful place to go for solid info on all Goldwings. My hat is off to you and all the many members who contribute.
I would comment more often but by the time I come up with advice, the problem has usually already been solved by some other member. Congratulations on 300,000 posts. A testament to the time and quality put into this site. My hat is off to you Sir.

Respectfully, Dan(4given)
Thanks for your kind words, Dan.

While I was in kind of rough shape for the majority of July, it looks like I've turned the corner (finally!) and I'm feeling MUCH better this week.

But like you said, it's all about the people here! No way I could do this all myself...

Viking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
1987 Harley Softail Custom
1974 Harley FLH (sold)
1965 Harley FLHE (sold)
1957 Harley Chopper (sold)

Post by Viking »

Glad you are feeling better Scott. Hope you continue to get even better. I hope your family dodged the bullet on this.

It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey