Good morning

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
martyfair227
Motorcycle: 2002 Goldwing GL1800

Good morning

Post by martyfair227 »

:D :D Good morning guys I'm headed to church. I hope everyone has a great day today , enjoy your wings, great weather here!

"Big bird"
Zman457
Motorcycle: 1996 GL 1500 SE

Re: Good morning

Post by Zman457 »

My wing spent the day in the garage. We were both waiting for the rain to clear, but it never happened. Should be able to ride to work in the morning though :D
OldguyGlen
Motorcycle: ,
1980 GL1100 STD/Vetters
1966 Honda 90

Post by OldguyGlen »

It was a glorious day yesterday here in Minnesota. After church I rode the wing, with lady friend aboard, out to the local Arboretum for a 3 mile walk in the woods. She rarely rides with me so it was a special occasion. The riding season here is getting near the end.
Since I rarely have a passenger, I was reminded that I am not the best at slow speed maneuvers, especially at 2-up. And remember that I'm now 81 yrs old. But it went OK, and I'm glad I have the Wing, and grateful to have such an accommodating lady friend.
Good day to you all. Keep your knees in the breeze.
martyfair227

Post by martyfair227 »

Awesome man I hope I can ride when I'm in my 80s! I'm glad you had a great day , weather here is warm and sunny!
"Big bird"
OldguyGlen
Motorcycle: ,
1980 GL1100 STD/Vetters
1966 Honda 90

Post by OldguyGlen »

Hey Martyfair, I noticed you're in West Monroe, LA. I spent a few business trips there a few years back, working on some factory automation projects with the folks at Ouichita Machine co (spelling ???). We were making beer cartons at the local paperboard factory, I did some hiking (Geocaching) along the bayous and enjoyed the friendliness of the locals there in Louisianna, Good memories.
martyfair227

Post by martyfair227 »

Good deal man you might be talking about the paper mill that's only a couple of minutes from my house. Ouachita, lol most get it wrong unless your native. It hasn't changed much, except drugs have about taken over, but that's most places! Glad you introduced yourself, thanks Marty

"Big bird"