Tons of discounted Goldwing accessories being liquidated - ex-Cyclemax inventory

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Tons of discounted Goldwing accessories being liquidated - ex-Cyclemax inventory

Post by WingAdmin »

Cyclemax has long been one of the best online retailers of aftermarket parts for Goldwings. Started by Gary and Betty out of their garage, Cyclemax quickly grew to become one of the top online Goldwing stores. With phenomenal customer service and the unusual policy (at least in today's world of e-commerce) of only listing items on the site that were actually in stock, you knew that when you ordered something, you were going to get it right away!

A couple of years ago, Gary and Betty decided it was time to retire, and they sold the business to new owners. Now Gary and Betty have decided to sell off some of the old inventory that did not stay with the new owners - once again selling out of their garage! They are liquidating these items at great prices.

There are quite a few items for older bikes that aren't available anywhere else, and everything is at a very steep discount. They have set up an eBay store with all of their items available. Looking for aftermarket accessories for your Goldwing at a huge discount? You should check out their store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/garbet

imneverlast
Motorcycle: 1999 Goldwing GL1500SE

Re: Tons of discounted Goldwing accessories being liquidated - ex-Cyclemax inventory

Post by imneverlast »

Cool stuff! i just went and checked it all out. not much for 1500A but there is a lot for 1800's looks like.
Thanks for getting back with me about changing that sign on info. I am Back! :0)
Mike
keithg64
Motorcycle: 2007 Gl1800HPNA Blue
2000 GL1500 Pearl Coranado Blue -sold

Re: Tons of discounted Goldwing accessories being liquidated - ex-Cyclemax inventory

Post by keithg64 »

Lots of good stuff. I have bought from cyclemax for years and always thought highly of Gary and Betty.
They have the wing gear insulated motorcycle chaps textile in a medium and small. I need an x large if someone has a pair they would like to sell.
It's not what you buy, it's what you build.
Tim 1956
Motorcycle: 1994 Honda GL 1500i Goldwing (Interstate)

Post by Tim 1956 »

I did not know it was a site for multi millionaires only. :o I about fell out of my chair at the unbelievable sky high prices, as if they were all made of gold. Never heard of them or went to their site until now. Almost had to call 911. Wow. They aren't trying to get rid of stuff, they are trying to make a killing. Why would you sell your business and then keep everything that goes with it? How would the new owners continue to do business? Waaaaaaaaaaay to rich for my pension. :roll:
jbaviera
Motorcycle: 1995 GL1500A Aspencade
1979 Honda CM400T
2009 Yamaha VStar 950 Tourer (traded for the GW)
1985 Honda VF500C (sold)

Post by jbaviera »

This should be interesting!

Making sawdust with 100% efficiency!