Page 7 of 8

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm
by offcenter
Good! Now we wait.....

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:09 pm
by OCD Tronic
offcenter wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm
Good! Now we wait.....

INNOVV C5 Motorcycle DashCam with WiFi and 3-wire Parking Mode! (NEW July 2017) coming soon!

http://www.innovv.com/innovv-c5
(don't worry I'm helping correct English translations, edits coming soon)

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/i ... oon.29540/

This Video Demo is rough, better ones coming soon. IQ (Image Quality) Firmware Adjustments are coming soon now that the basics are ready. Hardware is fine so it's capable of better I'm sure.



Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm
by MikeB
Time to un-subscribe from this one. Too commercial for my tastes.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:53 pm
by OCD Tronic
MikeB wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm
Time to un-subscribe from this one. Too commercial for my tastes.
Sorry didn't mean to come off that way. This is Jon (previously worked at Pier28, sold and I supported BulletHD BIker Pro)

The replacement product we've all been waiting for is the INNOVV C5.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm
by FM-USA
Jon; Video recording looks good. Stopping it while cars pass when you're stopped is very clear. Looking at license plates is a little better than average but for me I'd like to read plate numbers ooooh at 200 FT. distance.
Sun to shade auto adjustment is AMAZING.
Will there be a 360 degree lens available? Maybe a duel/split view for forward & rear recording?

I hope your cam will be priced so we can afford it.
THANKS!

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm
by OCD Tronic
No there won't be a 360 degree lens.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 pm
by guitarzan
I want to have something front and rear...........ya never know, Ya know?

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 pm
by OCD Tronic
guitarzan wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 pm
I want to have something front and rear...........ya never know, Ya know?
Rock will be working on a dual channel INNOVV solution after the C5, but no ETA (probably not before the holidays)
For now you'll need to setup two independent C5's

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 pm
by OCD Tronic

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 pm
by WingAdmin
OCD Tronic wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 pm
New INNOVV C5 Raw Video Samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ki95h3ojall9 ... qJL7a?dl=1
That's pretty impressive video. Extremely sharp and clear, very high resolution. The sound is great, too. How is it in low light?

The rider however could use some practice shifting gears. :)

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 pm
by OCD Tronic
WingAdmin wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 pm
OCD Tronic wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 pm
New INNOVV C5 Raw Video Samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ki95h3ojall9 ... qJL7a?dl=1
That's pretty impressive video. Extremely sharp and clear, very high resolution. The sound is great, too. How is it in low light?

The rider however could use some practice shifting gears. :)
So for so good, and more IQ (Image Quality) tuning is to come. I'll ask if there is a low light sample to share. Day time is great though as you can see. :)



Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 pm
by OCD Tronic
The all new INNOVV C5 Motor Cycle camera is now in stock! (limited quantities at first so buy while supplies last)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074T481K6/?tag=goldwingdocs-20

(Fulfilled by Merchant [OCD] now, Prime will come in another week or so)

I have a sample to the @WingAdmin for review as well.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 pm
by FM-USA
OCD Tronic wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 pm
The all new INNOVV C5 Motor Cycle camera is now in stock! (limited quantities at first so buy while supplies last)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B074T481K6

(Fulfilled by Merchant [OCD] now, Prime will come in another week or so)

I have a sample to the @WingAdmin for review as well.
I'm waiting for reviews. BUT your URL, no such page.

Sorry! We couldn't find that page.
Try searching or go to Amazon's home page.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:40 pm
by OCD Tronic
FM-USA wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 pm
OCD Tronic wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 pm
The all new INNOVV C5 Motor Cycle camera is now in stock! (limited quantities at first so buy while supplies last)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B074T481K6

(Fulfilled by Merchant [OCD] now, Prime will come in another week or so)

I have a sample to the @WingAdmin for review as well.
I'm waiting for reviews. BUT your URL, no such page.

Sorry! We couldn't find that page.
Try searching or go to Amazon's home page.
Sorry, I copy and pasted my DashCamTalk post which changes the URL around. Ok here is the correct link and I edited my post.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074T481K6/?tag=goldwingdocs-20

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:49 pm
by FM-USA
(URL) It works, it works, hey Mikey....

Well OUCH! Gonna take me 4 months of saving to afford that. :|

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:55 pm
by OCD Tronic
FM-USA wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:49 pm
(URL) It works, it works, hey Mikey....

Well OUCH! Gonna take me 4 months of saving to afford that. :|
You know what they say, you get what you pay for.
The quality is high on this one, no corners were cut which is why the Biker Pro had issue with no Send Receive error correction chip like this one has.
(and higher quality cables with USB Type C connectors)

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 pm
by Eboness
As a jester of goodwill OCD Tronic is willing to take over existing warranty support and or give steep discounts to previous Pier28/BulletHD customers.

I believe these are your words. So what steep discount can the people who spent a lot of money on the BulletPro and Pro Plus expect.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 pm
by OCD Tronic
Eboness wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 pm
As a jester of goodwill OCD Tronic is willing to take over existing warranty support and or give steep discounts to previous Pier28/BulletHD customers.

I believe these are your words. So what steep discount can the people who spent a lot of money on the BulletPro and Pro Plus expect.
It's a case by case basis depending on who and when you bought it from. Contact us via support@ocdtronic.com with your order details, problems experienced, and we'll go from there. It would need to be ordered outside of amazon though we will send a special invoice link.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:29 pm
by OCD Tronic
WingAdmin wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 pm
That's pretty impressive video. Extremely sharp and clear, very high resolution.
@WingAdmin
Looks like your C5 review sample arrived earlier today, let me know if you have any questions. :)




Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 am
by WingAdmin
OCD Tronic wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:29 pm
WingAdmin wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 pm
That's pretty impressive video. Extremely sharp and clear, very high resolution.
@WingAdmin
Looks like your C5 review sample arrived earlier today, let me know if you have any questions. :)

MntWppv.png
I plan to put it on today and give it a try. :)

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 am
by alwims
I bought 4 of the damn BBP cameras and only one is still working barely. I can show where I purchased them but 3 are in a landfill somewhere. One, I had installed in my pickup, I threw in a dumpster while on a fishing trip at Falcon lake. It started beeping and didn't quit even when I unhooked it from the power source. It was still beeping in the dumpster when I drove off.

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:09 am
by FM-USA
alwims wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 am
I bought 4 of the damn BBP cameras and only one is still working barely. I can show where I purchased them but 3 are in a landfill somewhere. One, I had installed in my pickup, I threw in a dumpster while on a fishing trip at Falcon lake. It started beeping and didn't quit even when I unhooked it from the power source. It was still beeping in the dumpster when I drove off.
:shock: You mean... some future Alien visiting this Planet will hear said BEEPING and think it's some Timed Self Destructing Bomb?

ET, we didn't mean to scare you... COME BACK ET!!! . . . . :mrgreen:

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 pm
by alwims
FM-USA wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:09 am
alwims wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 am
I bought 4 of the damn BBP cameras and only one is still working barely. I can show where I purchased them but 3 are in a landfill somewhere. One, I had installed in my pickup, I threw in a dumpster while on a fishing trip at Falcon lake. It started beeping and didn't quit even when I unhooked it from the power source. It was still beeping in the dumpster when I drove off.
:shock: You mean... some future Alien visiting this Planet will hear said BEEPING and think it's some Timed Self Destructing Bomb?

ET, we didn't mean to scare you... COME BACK ET!!! . . . . :mrgreen:
Yep, guess so. :D

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:10 pm
by offcenter
Ok, I just ordered one of these.
Now I'll have knots in my stomach until I get it and try it out.
I hope it works as advertised and is not a bomb like the biker pro
turned out to be.
$198 may not be much to some people, but to me it's a lot to
spend on a toy. :roll:

Re: BulletHD Biker Pro Camera Review

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm
by WingAdmin
The new Innovv C5 review is up! Check it out here: GoldwingDocs Innovv C5 Motorcycle Camera Review