Your Papers Please

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
Joe Jones
Motorcycle: 2018 GL1800 DCT

Your Papers Please

Post by Joe Jones »

Am I alone in being sick of this end-of-the-world, Zombie apocalypse, worldwide pandemic hoax?

I want to ride this spring and summer, but I am hearing more and more about how we will be required to show The Mark of the Beast in order to do most anything.

I have tried ... THREE TIMES .. to ride my Wing up to Alaska. I guess God doesn't want me to ride up there. Each time he has thrown the gauntlet down in front of me.

The first time, I was headed to CommieFornia to meet a group riding up to Alaska. I got to Nevada, and received news of a terrible car crash involving my sister and (now) brother-in-law. I was diverted to RENO where I spent many weeks with her on life support and such. She is ... okay ... now, with some residual issues that are now a part of her life. That summer was shot to Hell.

The second time, I headed to CA and made it to 'Sandy Eggo' before being diverted to Chicago on an emergency mission to put my 82-year-old uncle into a nursing home. Four day delay calculated. Eight WEEK delay suffered. Goodbye summer trip.

Last year I decided that NOTHING was going to stop me. I loaded up on the radios, and the cameras, and the gear, and the passport, and ... and ... and ... and then God threw down a pandemic to stop me :lol: I guess he really doesn't want me to ride to Alaska.

NOW, it is probably no longer an option, because there is NWIH (No Way In H*LL) I am going to receive this vaccine into my bloodstream. Steering clear of politics (like the Titanic cleared the iceberg?) , let's just say I know enough about this whole fiasco to have made the correct decision for ME.

Of course this means that Canada will not allow me to cross the border unless I can show them The Mark of theBeast, as I have correctly identified it. So a round trip tour to Alaska is no longer an option for me. :( Sure, I might be able to hop a ferry, but the whole goal was to RIDE up, not FLOAT up!

I am beginning to wonder though, if this mark will be required to do almost anything, moving forward. The propaganda has flooded the world much like the waters of the first Biblical flood, and so many people have guzzled the Kool Aid.

Before I head out on any tour, I must know that the gu'mint will not reach deep up into their posterior to pull out a random new "rule" that says no one can cross a state line without proof of the vaccine. Please don't even try to tell me that they cannot do that. Nearly everyone has already surrendered their freedom.

So I am limited to planning a tour among those states that did NOT support the election fraud, because I will not spend one red cent in any blue state. This won't be easy.

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500A
2004 NRX1800 Rune SOLD

Re: Your Papers Please

Post by dingdong »

Very sorry about your non trip to Alaska. More than likely you wouldn't be allowed on the ferry either, without proof of taking the jab. I hope things work out for you.
I have no intention of getting the shots either by the way. All I have to do is listen to the daily (changing) opinions of Dr. Farcie.
tamathumper
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800A

Post by tamathumper »

Nothing to add, just thought it would be fun to get a post in here before this thread goes completely bat-sh%t political and "us vs. them" and gets deleted. :) ;)
'03 GL1800A - Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Sense of humor not found on line 2
fnickel
Motorcycle: 1992 GL1500SE

Post by fnickel »

Well, as of now, the countries have not made a decision that a vaccine passport is required. I'm from Canada, and I'm hearing that they are talking about it within the G7 countries, but no decision has been made. Maybe it won't happen, and you will be able to cross the border.
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

Cue The Beach Boys!

"Wouldn't it be nice! ..."

Well, I had wanted to ride around Ireland, Austria, Australia, Europe, and MAYBE Russia and some other exotic places but ... money only goes so far. I have enjoyed ten years of doing pretty much whatever I wanted to do, but that darned compassionate conservatism kept tugging at my heartstrings. I spent a lot of money helping family and friends out of tough situations, and now the money is gone. :cry:

This country sure isn't what I thought it would be now. Where is my WAYBACK machine? I want to go back to the 70s!!! At least the girls were feminine, and slender, and my body actually WORKED! :lol:

Joe
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

fnickel wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:05 pm Well, as of now, the countries have not made a decision that a vaccine passport is required.
The vax passport is still undecided, but I still cannot cross into Canada without proof of the jab. Besides that, is the OTHER thorn in my side. Canadians are afraid of guns, and so I cannot bring along two or three of my fav-o-rite touring accessories ;) "Don't leave home without it!"

Joe
detdrbuzzard
Motorcycle: '11 bmw 1200gsa,'93se
'75750.'79750/9k
'79 750f
'06 st1300a

Post by detdrbuzzard »

jabbed or not you still won't get into Canada right now, your trip to Canada is not essential. i've got relatives i usually ride over to visit and can't get in the country. i can't remember the month ( june or july ) but hopefully they open up by then
'99 ST1100, '93 se
'75 cb750k, '79 cb 750f, '79 cb750 superK
'99ST1100, sunL70
'06 ST1300a
.... william
tamathumper
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800A

Post by tamathumper »

I'll be flying to Spain and France next month, but probably still can't drive to Canada. :D
'03 GL1800A - Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Sense of humor not found on line 2
kwthom
Motorcycle: 2016 GL1800

Post by kwthom »

Joe Jones wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:38 pm So I am limited to planning a tour among those states that did NOT support the election fraud, because I will not spend one red cent in any blue state. This won't be easy.
Which political map are you using? :?:

Why would you be riding into Canada, then? :roll:

The Alaska Ferry can get you there.
• "If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so nobody can!" ● Wait...I no longer have to fix it - I'm retired! :lol: ● Ken (IBA#50030) ● "Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994 ● My blog
Viking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
1987 Harley Softail Custom
1974 Harley FLH (sold)
1965 Harley FLHE (sold)
1957 Harley Chopper (sold)

Post by Viking »

kwthom wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:35 am
Joe Jones wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:38 pm So I am limited to planning a tour among those states that did NOT support the election fraud, because I will not spend one red cent in any blue state. This won't be easy.
Which political map are you using? :?:

Canada has red and blue provinces - even one orange one. Alberta is a blue, so he could ride across that one to get to Alaska - If the border was open
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

kwthom wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:35 am

The Alaska Ferry can get you there.
A plane can get me there too. The point was to RIDE to Alaska and back again. That is why I bought my Goldwing!

Joe
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

kwthom wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:35 am Which political map are you using? :?:
There is a RED and BLUE map, but I like to use the Constitutional Carry Map!

Here is the most beautiful graphic on the Internet. Watch, as the country moves from LEFT to RIGHT over the years!

GO GREEN!!!

http://gun-nuttery.com/rtc.php
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

Something changed in the way posts are edited here. Where is our option to DELETE duplicate posts?
Attachments

Last edited by Joe Jones on Wed May 26, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

kwthom wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:35 am Which political map are you using? :?:
There is a RED and BLUE map, but I like to use the Constitutional Carry Map!

Here is the most beautiful graphic on the Internet. Watch, as the country moves from LEFT to RIGHT over the years! If you are pro 2A, this will bring tears to your eyes.

http://gun-nuttery.com/rtc.php

GO GREEN!!!

My next motorcycle tour...