Europe trip later 2024

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
the limey
Motorcycle: 1999GL1500SE

Europe trip later 2024

Post by the limey »

Hi , all its a long time since i "talked wing" , first one GL1100 Aspencade bought in Hollywood CA, then moved back to the UK , bought a GL1200 in Bristol UK , Then another same 18 months later all new , then a trade in for a grey import GL1500 , so I do know a bit about wings . Bought the present one last year a 1999 GL1500 SE , 50th Anniversary Edition { 27523.miles }. Just done the cam belts my self , Now here's the thing spent end of the 80s and early 90s going to EU 8 /9 times a year spectating at motogp and wsbk all trips on crotch rockets ,I will be doing a lot of fly fishing trips this year in England and Wales . The wife has now told me we are going to Robin Hood Bay in the spring , then she just booked us in at Brixham for a week mid summer, and the big surprise now ,has told me we are going to France and Italy in September and October this year so, any extra advice , things to take etc , and all because I wanted a wing to go fishing on . looking forward to a fun year .