NEW TOUR DTC AIR BAG IN THE GARAGE YEA

Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2018+)
  • Sponsored Links
TWOWHEELCOWBOY
Motorcycle: 2018 Tour, DCT Air bag

NEW TOUR DTC AIR BAG IN THE GARAGE YEA

Post by TWOWHEELCOWBOY » Tue May 01, 2018 1:51 pm

:D Hi All sad and Very Happy day, trade my 2012 which showed me a lot of trouble free miles and smiles in on a New Tour DCT air bag model. It's a big learning curve, as everything is different along with a lot of new features. So far I have around 500 miles and I must say I absolutely LOVE THIS BIKE. The 7 speed auto is butter smooth, and yes you can manually shift it with the buttons on the left handle bar if you want to race around and make the cool "Blip the throttle upon down shifts" by the way the new throaty exhaust note is very nice, not to loud just right. I've learned the Apple car play, Pandora music, GPS, Phone calls, Blue tooth to helmet and after learning I can say it all works very well. There is an issue with inputting addresses in the GPS that Honda is working on, with a software up date the will fix it. (Had a similar problem with the 2012 software update fix it and never had another problem). Going on a 12K ride this summer to stay tuned for update post. Added goodies so far- Honda Luggage rack, Trunk Wing/Brake light, XM Antenna, Tulsa Back rest.
See Ya
Attachments

AZgl1800
Motorcycle: '02 GL1800

Re: NEW TOUR DTC AIR BAG IN THE GARAGE YEA

Post by AZgl1800 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:44 pm

you look happy with that new toy, please do keep us updated.
~John

TWOWHEELCOWBOY
Motorcycle: 2018 Tour, DCT Air bag

Re: NEW TOUR DTC AIR BAG IN THE GARAGE YEA

Post by TWOWHEELCOWBOY » Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Will do, John Thanks and have a Great Summer.
I thank Jesus for everyday I can still throw a leg over and ride :)
TWO WHEEL COWBOY