Safe-Turn-Systems question

Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
Rc67
Motorcycle: 1980 GL1100I

Safe-Turn-Systems question

Post by Rc67 »

I purchased a product from Safe-turn-systems (Safe-turn.com) to be exact, and I ordered their brake module in April, but I have not received the product. I sent inquiries to their email and initially received responses like "I'm sorry, but our inventory in the US ran out, and we need to ship from our home headquarters". Well, it has never been delivered and all subsequent inquiries have gone with radio silence, has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know if there is a contact number where I can reach them?

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500A
2004 NRX1800 Rune SOLD

Re: Safe-Turn-Systems question

Post by dingdong »

After reading their reviews I figure that you are out of luck. As well as your money.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/safer-turn.com
Rc67

Post by Rc67 »

Well that was just a good ole kick in the Nads....thanks for the link.
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Post by WingAdmin »

This was posted on their Facebook page earlier today:

https://www.facebook.com/SmartTurnSystem

Hi Guys and Gals!
It's been a while. A long while.
As many of you already know, the company has been through some seriously turbulent times. And as it often is with such events, the ones who are impacted the most are customers.
And for that, I want to sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. I will try to provide an explanation to help you understand.
With the beginning of Covid-19, the company suffered severe financial losses, which we managed to cover with our reserve funds.
We closed the year with a considerable loss, but we kept all of our staff on payroll.
Unfortunately, we ran out of funds in the beginning of this year.
There simply was no cash to further fund the ever-increasing expenses of the company. We had two choices: declare bankruptcy or work unpaid. We had to part with many colleagues who were present since the beginning, and it was tough - and it was completely understandable. You have to be lucky and blessed to be able to live out of pocket for a few months.
The Research & Development team remained on-board and kept working and upgrading our devices and their algorithms to keep up with the fast-paced changes in the motorcycle world.
In this time, I took over the management role at the company to seek solutions and new partnerships to continue our work.
The Support team was completely disbanded and the entire support process fell in my lap, and it overwhelmed me. I tried my best to keep up with the incoming requests, but I simply could not manage, and for this I do bear full responsibility. I would like to say sorry and I hope you can accept my apology.
Fortunately, I can end this message on an uplifting note.
Recently, we signed a deal with a large motorcycle producer (not allowed to name them just yet!), and this secured us the funds to resume our regular activities.
The production line has been restarted.
The Support Team and the entire Support Process has been redesigned.
We now have a fully-staffed dedicated team to answer any questions, respond to any inquiry and help resolve potential issues.
I fully understand it will take a long while to regain your trust and confidence, and I will do everything to bring this brand back to everything it once was and more. It is a goal I am fully committed to.
If you have any open questions, I will gladly respond to them myself personally at mark.nest@safer-turn.com
I wish you all a pleasant day and hope to see you again at https://safer-turn.com/

Mark Nest
Rc67

Post by Rc67 »

Thank you very much sir..
dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500A
2004 NRX1800 Rune SOLD

Post by dingdong »

Let us know if you get a response from them.
Rc67

Post by Rc67 »

I will definitely keep you all posted...
Rc67

Post by Rc67 »

this is what I received from Mark: (so we'll see)

mark.nest@safer-turn.com
9:10 AM (17 minutes ago)
to me

Hi, thanks fort he image.

I've put it in the re-ship queue, but it will take a while. We just opened back up and the orders are a bit backed up while we make up for the missed shipments. You should expect the device in roughly 4-5 weeks.

Sorry again for all the inconvenience,

Mark

Od: Green Mile <rchoppala1967@gmail.com>
Poslano: Thursday, 12 August 2021 15:48
Za: mark.nest@safer-turn.com
Zadeva: Product was ordered in April and I never received to this day

the order number is:
Rc67

Post by Rc67 »

just received this via email: