Left pocket wiring and cb hookup

Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
walker70
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing Aspencade

Left pocket wiring and cb hookup

Post by walker70 »

A day or back I was cleaning up my bike and took the wiring apart in the left pocket,didn't think it was going to be a pain in the butt,right now all I get is the radio will turn but get no sound,have checked to make sure all is hooked up,but I noticed that when I plugged up the wires they were all the same color plugs and are made so they plug anyway I put them,also have noticed that some of the black plugs for headset ect,are not marked like it shows in the cb manual,so not sure if I am plugging some of them wrong or what,could use some advice,hope I have not confused any of you too much,will post photos to show what I mean. :D

walker70
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing Aspencade

Re: Left pocket wiring and cb hookup

Post by walker70 »

Yea me,I sorted the right hookup for the radio and cb,it really had me stumped for a while but it was easy to figure out,I just couldn't find it for a day,it was in the way the din couplers went,whoever owned the bike before me took the color coded bands off so I just did a little playing with plugging the din cords first one way then if that didn't work reversed them until I hit the right order,now all is good. :D