Need Ideas For a Backrest Pouch

Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
patbrandon1
Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200 Interstate
1982 GL1100I (Crashed)
1981 Honda CM400C (Sold)

Need Ideas For a Backrest Pouch

Post by patbrandon1 »

I'm not sure where to put this post, so I thought I would start here. :?

My Markland Drivers seat backrest pouch flew off somewhere between Bay City Michigan, and Detroit. It isn't critical but handy for drying towels or storage for the passenger on trips.

I did post that I lost it on some social media places, but no luck. I also looked around on the internet for one, and searched this and other Honda sites, with no luck. :|

I may post a Looking For post for this in the For Sale/Wanted forum if I don't get any ideas from this post.

Has anyone ever lost theirs, and if so, what did you do? Anybody make their own? (Do hardware stores sell the snaps I'll need?) I can't sew, but my sweet girl lady can, and would probably be willing to do that. There is also a good leather shop in town, and they might be able to make one.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. :!: :!: :!: :D

Below is a pic of the pouch I speak of bordered in red, (I found a photo of one that had been sold). And my naked backrest with the missing pouch. (I know people like pictures.

blupupher
Motorcycle: 1994 GL1500 SE

Re: Need Ideas For a Backrest Pouch

Post by blupupher »

No help, but I would be interested as well, mine was missing when I bought the bike and would like to have one.
1994 GL1500 Goldwing SE