G8MS-H30 Relay

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (sold)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (wife's!)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

G8MS-H30 Relay

Post by WingAdmin »

The GL1500 is literally packed with these relays, and it is used to operate everything from your engine ignition to your headlights. These relays are mechanical devices, and they do fail in time - and a failed relay can leave you stranded.

Honda sells them for a ridiculous price, so a while back I made a deal with a manufacturer to build a large quantity of them for a much more reasonable price - less than half of Honda's price - and passed the savings on to GoldwingDocs users.

I haven't mentioned these relays for a while because I was getting low on inventory, and had to decide whether or not to commission another manufacturing run. I've done so, and have now received them from the factory - so if you are in need of this relay, now is the time to grab one - or three. Most people buy several to carry as spares - and occasionally I'll have people from remote parts of the world buy a large amount to distribute amongst their friends, saving on shipping. You can get them on the site now: /Store/Goldwing ... MS-H30.asp