Please tell who or what made you buy a Goldwing

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Goldwing7777
Motorcycle: 1976 GL1000 K1

Re: Please tell who or what made you buy a Goldwing

Post by Goldwing7777 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Forgot one. (knew I would!)
Suzuki GS500E

AZgl1800
Motorcycle: '02 GL1800

Post by AZgl1800 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 pm

Swore off riding back in '73 when I did a stupid jump over a hill I have never inspected before, the backside was full of ravines....

Made a pledge to God "Let me live thru this so my kids have a father and I will sell this damn thing".

it was gone the next day.

About the time of Desert Storm, my son volunteered to go over there as a civilian mechanic....
came over with his 1984 aspy and told me to ride it. if you don't in two years it won't be worth a damn.

'84, '86, 94, 98, 2002 now and still going.
~John

DonaldLColeJr
Motorcycle: 1984 Gold Wing 1200 Aspencade

Post by DonaldLColeJr » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:27 pm

When i was a kid i used to do back yrd moto cross. Nothing big just friends riding trails and takeing jumps.... well one day i was about 2hrs from home by bike and we were all in the woods, i took a jump slower then the kid behind me and got bumpped off and then under my bike mid air tearing out my inner knee... i rode home left leg dangeling at the knee and only shifted upto second gear and fell over in my yrd for my step mom to take me to the ER. I never rode again... now im a grown ass man and if i wanna ride by golly ill get me another bike and ride.. ive got alot of catching up to do and had two bikes fall into my lap for a steal. I have all winter to fix them and thats what im gonna do too.
Last edited by DonaldLColeJr on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-dub
Motorcycle: 2016 Goldwing Audio/Comfort/Nav ABS
Previous bikes:
2005 Hayabusa
1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
1979 Suzuki GS850G
1983 Suzuki GS1100E
1981 Honda XL250
1975 Suzuki GT185M
1970 Suzuki TC90 dirtbike

Post by C-dub » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm

machineshop_steve wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 pm

I also ride a Turbo Hayabusa, with about the same horsepower as it weighs! I've racked up nearly 100K Miles on it, and absolutely love it, other then riding a 100mph is like walking speed, so it's hard to ride it normal! Fun as can be though!
I had a 2005 limited, not turbo, and even without a turbo it was difficult keeping it under 100 mph. So much fun! I think I had around 25k miles on it before selling it after ~8 years. I would have put more miles on it, but my wife and I drove to work together for many years and rode sometimes. Once, we were in an accident on the Busa and she refused to ride for several years. She was a little afraid, but the bigger issue for her was that she didn't want to be on the bike with me and something happen to both of us when we had a young daughter.

Never say never, but I think my 100 mph days are well behind me. I think my Wing has only been to 85, maybe 90, and I think the only reason for that was to see if the cruise control would engage. There was another thread around here discussing how older versions were limited and would not engage above 70 or 75 or something like that. Anyway, my 2016 engages above 80 mph.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.

olewingrider
Motorcycle: 1984 Honda GL1200A

Post by olewingrider » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 am

in 1991 I brought a 75 GL1000 home that the dealer said needed a motor.paid $300 for the bike. had Vettor bags and fairing..first thing my 10 and 11 yr old boys said was. lets set the valves.I taught them that for there XR80s and 100s. we did. they were all set too tight.thus no compression,it fired right up and all of us piled on it and went around the block.my wife came out and said ,.whose bike is that? I promished her I would not onw a street bike after dam near dying in a few crashes before we got married in 79. anyway I said its OURs dear, she grabbed 2 helmets and said lets go for ride. we did. for 3 hours? we put over 100,000 on that ole 75.we have had a few of each size since. triked a few too that she didn't like. so now back to a nice ole 1200 I got yesterday for $500 .. On the road agin !

heres pic of that first 1000 and todays 1200
Attachments

tbird71
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Standard W/Hondaline Fairing
1989 GL1500 completely bone stock

Post by tbird71 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:13 am

I've always liked Hondas, still have 2 350-Fours, they are jewels.
The ride that got me into wings was back in 1983, dealer going out of business
and he had 3 or 4 brand new 1982 GL1100 strippers. I rode the dark blue one and
was in heaven. What a fine motorcycle that was!

Years went by, I started riding Kawasakis and later Harleys, then one day
I happened across a 1984 GL1200 stripper! Last year for strippers and first yeaqr for the 1200.
This one had a dealer installed Hondaline fairing on it! I still own it, IMO the best GL stripper they made
(notwithstanding the F6B) I also found an 89 GL1500 with 9000 original miles last year! So I'm good.
I like em ALL, tho Goldwings are the most refined IMO

gervais
Motorcycle: GoldWing 1984 GL1200A Aspencade

Post by gervais » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:48 pm

beautiful and clean
gef

tbird71
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Standard W/Hondaline Fairing
1989 GL1500 completely bone stock

Post by tbird71 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Thanks. By 1984, the strippers had all gone out of vogue. Every GL buyer wanted an Interstate or Aspencade
(and why not?) So dealers found themselves sitting on the 84 1200 strippers. In an effort to move them, a few dealers
put 1983 (round headlamp) Hondaline fairings on them. That was all that would fit the 84 stripper with the round headlamp, also the last of the GL1100 Hondaline fairings as well.

(They probably had an overstock on them, dealers used this to work out a deal and get them off the floor I'm sure.)

I'm glad mine ended up with one! it looks like an 83 GL1100 Aspy going down the road viewed from the front.
(below, before I took off all the "stuff")

Except a LOT more power than the 1100s. Only 2000 or so 84 strippers were ever made.

oldcase
Motorcycle: 1979 gl 1000
1997 GL 1500 SE
1980 Suzuki 750

Post by oldcase » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 pm

My father talked about borrowing old Indians and Harleys in the '30s or '40s. There used to be a Harley dealer across from the International Harvester dealer where we would go on a parts run for the hay baler. He always admired the full dress Harleys. He always said, if you learn to ride, and don't kill yourself, you will be a better driver. 30 years ago, I bought a Yamaha ATV for the farm and loved it. A few years later I decided to get a bike to learn on -- a logical choice a Suzuki GS 1000 or 1100. I traded it shortly thereafter for a '79 full dress 'wing. Much more my speed. I quit riding before my daughter was born, she's almost 22, and I just bought a '97 SE. Now I am learning to ride all over again at 63.

Skynight
Motorcycle: 2015 goldwing anniversary edition

Post by Skynight » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Like most of us, I had a dirt bike since I was a kid, then a street bike when I was old enough to get a license. I grew up hearing stories of my dad and mom going taking their bike to Daytona’s bike week, Marti gras, the trip “out west”. I had Almost every kind and size of bike at one time or another. I took my wife on a bike ride on some of our first dates, some 35 years ago! Our first goldwing was in ‘90 on a family vacation to Daytona, there was a bike shop going out of business, and they had an older ‘84 goldwing for sale...I bought it and rode it back to Ky. I wasn’t ready for a wing. My wife loved it...comfortable...she could see better...but me, I still had a little p&v in me, and I wanted to bark the tire and bring the front wheel up and...well, you know. So we sold it that year....and bought an airplane. Now, every clear sunny day, I was at the airport. Ended up selling my other bikes and was bikeless....until six years ago. We flew from Ky to Panama City for our anniversary. We went to a little dive bar, sharkys, and saw 30 bikes out front...it was the start of bike week! We had a beer and a sandwich and when we came out...I couldn’t keep my eyes off the bikes...My wife said...we’re getting another bike, aren’t we? She knew the look in my eye! We bought an 89 wing, loved it...until I rode it on the tail of the dragon, with some friends...we stopped at the end, had a bbq, and my buddy said, ride my bike back home and let me ride yours...he had a 2007, 1800. What a bike. We came back and I sold the ‘89, and bought a 2008. Loved it! Rode it a year. The wife loved it...so much that she said...I wonder what a new one rides like! A “wife” suggesting we look at the new bikes! I am....blessed. We bought a new 2015 anniversary edition Goldwing. Still have it, and we both still love it! Can’t wait till the weather breaks and we get to ride!

dwlarson
Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500A Aspencade

Post by dwlarson » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 pm

I was about 17 when the first GL1000 was on display in the local Honda shop. They could balance a nickle on edge on the motor while it revved -- and it didn't fall over. My first bike was a Honda CL360, which I rode EVERYWHERE. I took a 3,500-mile trip on it from WI to CO (with accompanying hand-numbing tingles of 6000rpms for hours, and the hard-butt stock seat)... when I returned, I started looking for a used Gold Wing. I loved traveling on motorcycle, but knew it had to be a comfortable one. And so the journey was born... I've traveled much of the country on motorcycle, and have rarely had any troubles.

After nearly 40 years of Gold Wings, (the first '78, a later '85, and my current '96), I still love the bike, despite the onerous weight. I've not tried out an 1800, because I would probably like it too much. ;)

89 1500
Motorcycle: 89, 1500 candy wineberry gone to another owner
92 Aspencade Cambridge blue

Post by 89 1500 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:19 pm

I've been riding since junior high.KE 125 with 100 badging. Went through a couple of street bikes RD 350 Kaw 400 triple and then the summer before high school a KZ 650 SR that crossover pipe was so sick. Rode a KZ 900 through college then stopped riding for a couple of years the first wife was afraid of them and me on one. Divorce relocate for a job and the first H-D an old FXR. Rode it a few years and traded up to a Wide Glide. Rode the dog out of that glide and loved it. By this point in life I'm getting a little long in the tooth to deal with no protection on a naked bike. Traded for a Road King. Loved it and rode her for 7 years. Got the Ultra in 07 and 6 months later divorce number 2. Had to let her go for financial reasons and I was bikeless for a couple of years again. An old friend and I reconnected after my divorce and he was on a 97 SE. I got to ride it a couple of times but wasn't at a point to actively look for another ride. The last divorce was hard on the credit score so financing another was a no go. Anyway all of my old friends were riding again and one of them came up with an 89 1500 that was parked on the side of a barn for 2 years. Good thing it w as cheap. Well he bought it and got it road ready something he's always enjoyed to do. After it was back on the road he made me an offer I couldn't refuse pay him for whet he had in it. $3000 and I was down the road. That 89 taught me a lot about the 1500, painful Tupperware removal to do anything more than wash it. Antifreeze odor detective, replace valve stems with every tire change and ace tire changer, carb rebuilder, brake tech etc... The same bud that got me back to riding did a lot of boat and bike work for a college professor one summer and the guy gave him his old 92 which is in excellent condition for all of the work. By this time I've been on my 89 for 5 years and it was getting a little rattier due to it's previous life living outdoors and all of the riding I did during that time. I get a call the second week in February and my friend says he's done with riding and if I wanted he would trade me out right for my 89. Man I threw on my snivel gear for the hour ride to go get it. Swapped a few goodies off of my 89 to the 92 that I wanted to keep including the year old AGM. A couple of hours work paid TTL and inspection and I was headed back home with a clean bike. There wasn't never any who or what that made me buy anything in my life. I wanted a 1500 after the first ride on that 97 SE. The GL 1500 ticks all of the boxes for me, leg room, storage space, protection from adverse weather, and fill up to fill up riding comfort.

Chewy
Motorcycle: 1980 1100i Interstate

Post by Chewy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:15 pm

First off, this is my first bike. I've always wanted one, but wanted to get a bit of a project. Found the bike for $600 and rode it home on a 103 mile trip with no problems. Came with new tires, battery, and a slightly used pull behind trailer frame. 108,302 on the odo.

The work I need to do is as follows:

Front and rear brakes
Fix the sprag clutch because I have to push start it atm

Work I want to do:

Clean it, it is very dusty
Rebuild the air shocks

And that's about it. I am mechanically inclined, but never worked on a bike. So, any tips or tricks on pulling the engine, or other work on the list, will be much appreciated.

DenverWinger
Motorcycle: (s)
1980 GL1100 STD Vetter (2005-)
1993 GL1500 Aspencade (2017-)
1983 Trav-Lite Camper (2010-)
Past rides
1972 CL350 (1980-1988) sold
1978 Suzuki GS550 (1985-2005) sold
1977 GL1000 (2002-2006) sold

Post by DenverWinger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:58 am

Before pulling the entire engine it might be worthwhile just pulling the starter and checking the planetary reduction gears in the starter head. These are never an issue on an OEM starter, but are known to fail on some aftermarket starters if the starter has been replaced. Your starting problem might be right there and not the sprag clutch.

I'd definitely look at changing timing belts unless you know they've been done in the last 5 years. Interference engine. Gates T274 (This is OEM, by the way) are available from Amazon for about half the cost the Auto Parts stores sell them.

It takes about 2 hours and 2 beers to pull the engine, not really too bad a job. Not necessary to remove the carburetors from the bike, I simply unbolt the intakes from the heads and then lift the entire carb rack up into the frame and tie it to the frame.

Worst part of the job is the #&%%*#@ Snap Ring attaching the U-Joint, you will consume one of the beers on just that.

There's the three yellow alternator stator wires coming out of the back engine cover, from the factory they go to a connector and you can unplug them. This is a weak point on these bikes, at 108K miles the connector is likely already gone and the wires soldered. You'll have to unsolder them. If it still has the connector, I'd cut it off and solder the wires anyway when you put the bike back together. This will prevent a good number of charging gremlins. Doesn't matter which yellow wire from the alternator goes to which yellow wire on the bike.

Beware, once you've drained the oil from the engine, when you remove the rear cover you will be rewarded with the half-quart of oil that didn't drain. Ask me how I know! :lol: So be prepared for a small mess. You might try tipping the engine block on it's nose and then see if you can get that half quart out the regular oil drain before taking the rear cover off.

Other items - Wouldn't hurt to flush / refill the brake fluid while you are changing the pads. Also the gear oil in the final drive.

Enjoy The Ride, and Welcome to the forum!
♫ 99 Little Bugs in the Code, ♪
♪ 99 Bugs in the Code. ♫ :(
♫ Take one down, Patch it around, ♪
♫ 127 Little Bugs in the Code. ♫ ♪ :shock:

~Mark

Chewy

Post by Chewy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:08 am

DenverWinger wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:58 am
I'd definitely look at changing timing belts unless you know they've been done in the last 5 years. Interference engine. Gates T274 (This is OEM, by the way) are available from Amazon for about half the cost the Auto Parts stores sell them.

It takes about 2 hours and 2 beers to pull the engine, not really too bad a job. Not necessary to remove the carburetors from the bike, I simply unbolt the intakes from the heads and then lift the entire carb rack up into the frame and tie it to the frame.

Worst part of the job is the #&%%*#@ Snap Ring attaching the U-Joint, you will consume one of the beers on just that.

There's the three yellow alternator stator wires coming out of the back engine cover, from the factory they go to a connector and you can unplug them. This is a weak point on these bikes, at 108K miles the connector is likely already gone and the wires soldered. You'll have to unsolder them. If it still has the connector, I'd cut it off and solder the wires anyway when you put the bike back together. This will prevent a good number of charging gremlins. Doesn't matter which yellow wire from the alternator goes to which yellow wire on the bike.

Beware, once you've drained the oil from the engine, when you remove the rear cover you will be rewarded with the half-quart of oil that didn't drain. Ask me how I know! :lol: So be prepared for a small mess. You might try tipping the engine block on it's nose and then see if you can get that half quart out the regular oil drain before taking the rear cover off.

Other items - Wouldn't hurt to flush / refill the brake fluid while you are changing the pads. Also the gear oil in the final drive.

Thank you. I didn't know about the timing belt, but I will swap it while it's out. Also I didn't mention that I will be doing valve stem seals as well, smoke a little out the right pipe after a long trip.

Enjoy The Ride, and Welcome to the forum!

DenverWinger
Motorcycle: (s)
1980 GL1100 STD Vetter (2005-)
1993 GL1500 Aspencade (2017-)
1983 Trav-Lite Camper (2010-)
Past rides
1972 CL350 (1980-1988) sold
1978 Suzuki GS550 (1985-2005) sold
1977 GL1000 (2002-2006) sold

Post by DenverWinger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 am

Please re-read my post, I added another comment about the starter after you read it!...

If you have means of getting compressed air to the sparkplug holes you can do the seals without removing heads. Air pressure will hold the valves in place.
♫ 99 Little Bugs in the Code, ♪
♪ 99 Bugs in the Code. ♫ :(
♫ Take one down, Patch it around, ♪
♫ 127 Little Bugs in the Code. ♫ ♪ :shock:

~Mark

Chewy

Post by Chewy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 am

DenverWinger wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 am
Please re-read my post, I added another comment about the starter after you read it!...

If you have means of getting compressed air to the sparkplug holes you can do the seals without removing heads. Air pressure will hold the valves in place.
Pulled the starter yesterday. Unfortunately, the starter is good. I do have the spark plug non-fowlers to hold the valves in place, used that on my 94 ranger. You can also use rope in the cylinder the rotate crank to compress rope to hold it in place.

Dartmouth_Fellow
Motorcycle: 1989 GoldWing GL 1500 Base Model
1999 Suzuki GSXR 750

Post by Dartmouth_Fellow » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm

I went to visit my nephew who just bought a 1990 GL1500 last year. He offered to let me take it for an hour on his country road where it only took 10 minutes for me to fall in love with the bike. It was so shiny and all the little extras on board made it ever nicer, except the brakes didn't work, the slow speed wobble was scary because there was no fork oil in the forks. I could hear the springs clanging around in there when I hit a bump. He offered to sell me the bike this spring for 3000 dollars but I would have to travel four hours each way to get it up to snuff for riding and inspection sticker. It needed fork seals and bushings and Lord knows what else in there because he had driven it for days like that on the highway, it needed brakes front and back, timing belt, back tire and a few other things. It was so much trouble for me to end up driving those four hours each way every weekend this spring to fix the bike up that I just bought one here in my city for the same price but everything has been done to it mechanically. The guy said and proved with paperwork that the front fork seals and bushings, front steering stem bearing, front wheel bearings, brakes front and bake, 94 amp alternator, Elite 4 front and back tires had all been done this winter, so I said I would buy the bike sight unseen knowing it had only 57,000 miles on it.
The bike arrived in my driveway the next day with a brand new inspection sticker on it, Honda service manual, Honda owners manual so I knew somebody was taking care of the bike mechanically ... but ...the bike has been stored outside for probably most of it's life! The wheels are so corroded that they have turned white, the paint is so worn that all the clear coat is gone off the paint, the mufflers are coated in rust, the radio and dash looks like something took a small chipping hammer and chipped ice off the bike but caused a hundred pit marks everywhere, the radio does not work, the installed voltmeter does not work, the extra driving lights does not work, the plastic door beside the passenger won't open, the cigarette lighter does not work , there is a smell of gasoline as if there is a leak somewhere's, the seat is ripped, the Gold Wing emblems are missing from the side panels ...it looks terrible ...but when I took it for a drive, it drove as if it was new. Brakes were perfect, steering was spot on, no hesitation in the carbs, idled very smoothly, compressor worked, every gauge worked, every button worked, shifter was smooth as silk ...but OMG it's one hard looking motorcycle to view. The seller could tell I was so let down by the look of the bike that he knocked off a 1000 dollars and sold it to me for 2000 cash.
Now, the reason I purchased the motorcycle is because all of the hard work and time consuming work had been done, so I will be able to drive it right away but I would be embarrassed to pull up into the local coffee shop where all the GoldWings hand out with this thing. I have a theory that I am going to drive it for one season and if it's dependable and never lets me down, I will put money into fixing it up cosmetically.

bhurt
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Post by bhurt » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 pm

Well I've been riding an R3 for a couple years as a solo, and sometimes with my daughter who is now 11. The wife and I don't fit on the R and its not comfortable for long highway rides. So last summer I borrowed my uncles Harley in Calgary and took the wife for a ride up to Bragg creek area. She loved it and wanted to ride more but definitely not on the R. Come this spring I took my daughter for a ride on the R and found that she has grown since last year and now it wasn't very comfy for her to ride on the back of the R. So my decision was made, it was time to find something bigger. I knew I wanted a full fairing cruiser and I knew it had to be 1987 or older due to insurance costs....

I started watching the for sale adds and this beauty shows up, budget is good, and the guy seems legit... took it for a ride and fell in love....
Attachments

Chewy

Post by Chewy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 am

Dartmouth_Fellow wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
I went to visit my nephew who just bought a 1990 GL1500 last year. He offered to let me take it for an hour on his country road where it only took 10 minutes for me to fall in love with the bike. It was so shiny and all the little extras on board made it ever nicer, except the brakes didn't work, the slow speed wobble was scary because there was no fork oil in the forks. I could hear the springs clanging around in there when I hit a bump. He offered to sell me the bike this spring for 3000 dollars but I would have to travel four hours each way to get it up to snuff for riding and inspection sticker. It needed fork seals and bushings and Lord knows what else in there because he had driven it for days like that on the highway, it needed brakes front and back, timing belt, back tire and a few other things. It was so much trouble for me to end up driving those four hours each way every weekend this spring to fix the bike up that I just bought one here in my city for the same price but everything has been done to it mechanically. The guy said and proved with paperwork that the front fork seals and bushings, front steering stem bearing, front wheel bearings, brakes front and bake, 94 amp alternator, Elite 4 front and back tires had all been done this winter, so I said I would buy the bike sight unseen knowing it had only 57,000 miles on it.
The bike arrived in my driveway the next day with a brand new inspection sticker on it, Honda service manual, Honda owners manual so I knew somebody was taking care of the bike mechanically ... but ...the bike has been stored outside for probably most of it's life! The wheels are so corroded that they have turned white, the paint is so worn that all the clear coat is gone off the paint, the mufflers are coated in rust, the radio and dash looks like something took a small chipping hammer and chipped ice off the bike but caused a hundred pit marks everywhere, the radio does not work, the installed voltmeter does not work, the extra driving lights does not work, the plastic door beside the passenger won't open, the cigarette lighter does not work , there is a smell of gasoline as if there is a leak somewhere's, the seat is ripped, the Gold Wing emblems are missing from the side panels ...it looks terrible ...but when I took it for a drive, it drove as if it was new. Brakes were perfect, steering was spot on, no hesitation in the carbs, idled very smoothly, compressor worked, every gauge worked, every button worked, shifter was smooth as silk ...but OMG it's one hard looking motorcycle to view. The seller could tell I was so let down by the look of the bike that he knocked off a 1000 dollars and sold it to me for 2000 cash.
Now, the reason I purchased the motorcycle is because all of the hard work and time consuming work had been done, so I will be able to drive it right away but I would be embarrassed to pull up into the local coffee shop where all the GoldWings hand out with this thing. I have a theory that I am going to drive it for one season and if it's dependable and never lets me down, I will put money into fixing it up cosmetically.
no shame in buying a fixer upper. i paid 600 for my 80 model 1100. i currently have the engine out to fix the sprag clutch, and do a little cleaning and polishing. mine has 108xxx on the odo, so these are built to last. best of luck to you.

PenguinWing
Motorcycle: 1995 GL1500A

Post by PenguinWing » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:05 pm

This is why I got a Wing.

After 25 years of Sportys, three years running this hack on my ‘96 and a huge respect and desire for a Wing, I jumped on this one.

Let the GL1500 adventure begin.
Attachments

bhurt
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Post by bhurt » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:34 pm

PenguinWing wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:05 pm
This is why I got a Wing. 03C6DA78-BA4F-4AE3-A795-9D39E0748C2D.jpeg

After 25 years of Sportys, three years running this hack on my ‘96 and a huge respect and desire for a Wing, I jumped on this one. 03C6DA78-BA4F-4AE3-A795-9D39E0748C2D.jpeg

Let the GL1500 adventure begin.
Saskatchewan? Or Alberta? I can’t remember where I saw that on Kijiji. I’m in Prince Albert Sask. I looked at that on there, that’s an awesome looking machine!