Why I like GoldwingDocs

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
GL1100Mike
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100I Interstate
1993 GL1500A Aspencade

Why I like GoldwingDocs

Post by GL1100Mike » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Why do I like GoldwingDocs. Having bought my second Goldwing, a 1982 Interstate at the end of 1014. I had not ridden in over twenty years when it found me. I found this site to be the best site for like minded people. While getting it back on the road, there wasn't a subject I couldn't ask. I always received several answers to my questions. I just recently purchased a 1993 Goldwing Aspencade. Because the bike had so much plastic on it, I asked the best way to tie it down to trailer it home. So many people were helpful. I got the bike home safely and am enjoying it.

This site is a wealth of information, it doesn't matter what you ride, there is something for everybody.

I went on the first Goldwing Gathering last year. Every model was represented and the camaraderie was outstanding. Nobody worried what you rode, how new , how much chrome, etc. We showed up to ride, swap some stories and have fellowship with like minded people.

This is why I like GoldwingDocs.

tommyemoody900
Motorcycle: 1994 Aspencade, 1995 Aspencade, 1995 SE, 1600 nomad

Re: Why I like GoldwingDocs

Post by tommyemoody900 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm

I LOVE receiving the goldwing doc. every month. The repair your self issues are great. I maintain my three goldwings using them.

am3098
Motorcycle: 1994 GL1500 SE

Re: Why I like GoldwingDocs

Post by am3098 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:34 am

GL1100Mike wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm
Why do I like GoldwingDocs. Having bought my second Goldwing, a 1982 Interstate at the end of 1014. I had not ridden in over twenty years when it found me. I found this site to be the best site for like minded people. While getting it back on the road, there wasn't a subject I couldn't ask. I always received several answers to my questions. I just recently purchased a 1993 Goldwing Aspencade. Because the bike had so much plastic on it, I asked the best way to tie it down to trailer it home. So many people were helpful. I got the bike home safely and am enjoying it.

This site is a wealth of information, it doesn't matter what you ride, there is something for everybody.

I went on the first Goldwing Gathering last year. Every model was represented and the camaraderie was outstanding. Nobody worried what you rode, how new , how much chrome, etc. We showed up to ride, swap some stories and have fellowship with like minded people.

This is why I like GoldwingDocs.

I couldn't agree with you more. I just got back from the second gathering; I arrived a stranger and by the end of the three days, I'd met some really good guys. We did some awesome riding and the BS sessions at the hotel afterwards were just as enjoyable. The resources on this site are the best I've come across yet, especially the how to articles; they've definitely saved me time and money over the years. I also like the fact that you can post a question or problem, and chances are someone else had the same issue and can offer up a good answer.
A.J. Musial
USAF Retired
Bazetta Twp., OH
94 1500SE
02 Bushtec

"A Veteran - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to the U.S.A., in the amount of up to and including their life"