A/C Odor Eliminator

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

A/C Odor Eliminator

Post by WingAdmin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:09 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with Goldwings, or bikes. But it is a product made by a small American manufacturer, and it works so AMAZINGLY well, I have to publicize it.

They don't advertise. I heard of it by word of mouth.

My five-year-old car had developed a nasty musty smell in the ventilation system. When the A/C was on, it was ok, but as soon as you turned the A/C off, man, did it smell bad.

This stuff fixed it, with a single treatment that took a couple of minutes.

I bought the "spearmint" scent, which didn't smell much like spearmint, but that's OK, because the scent completely dissipates within a couple of days.

To apply it, you turn on the A/C, spray a 20 second stream into each of the hood-mounted vent intakes on your car. You then turn the A/C off and set it to heat, and repeat the streams. Let the ventilation run for another two minutes, then turn the car off. That's it!

The smell at first is horrific. A strong, chemical smell that doesn't smell much like spearmint. The next day it was diminished, but still there. Two days later, the smell was gone, and so was the musty smell. Completely gone.

I'm 100% satisfied, so I thought I'd pass it on. The product is called UltraShield Automotive A/C Odor Treatment, and a can (good for three applications) is $15. Shipping is quick. The web site is here: http://www.ultrashield.com/products_AC.htm

That said...I suspect the company is a one-man operation, and you'll have better luck calling and placing your order over the phone than trying to do it on the web site.

AZgl1800
Motorcycle: '02 GL1800

Re: A/C Odor Eliminator

Post by AZgl1800 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Thanks Scott,
I will get some of that.
~John