1100 Goldwing Aspencade for sale - Chandler AZ $775

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
grepa123
Motorcycle: 1983 Aspencade

1100 Goldwing Aspencade for sale - Chandler AZ $775

Post by grepa123 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello I have a Goldwing Aspencade for sale

I commuted to work daily with this bike in 2016 - but it has been sitting for over 2 years, therefore I don't believe you could just jump on and ride it off - you would probably need to pick it up with a trailer and check everything out first. Unfortunately I know very little about bike repair or condition but will try to provide what I can here.

- the registration would also need to be updated.
- The clutch adjustment seems to be nearing the maximum
- The bike was ride able but always seemed to be under-powered - likely carb adjustment needed - or a uni-carb replacement. It has 4 carbs.
- The electrical system needs work in the following areas - air pump for shock adjustment and radio/cassette system - but signals, starter and lights were working. I had to replace the starter solenoid.
- Likely needs a new battery.
- I believe the year is either 82 or 83 - but I can check the pink to be certain if you are interested
- I believe the mileage is under 40k - but I sincerely do not remember the mileage.

On the other hand - it is a beautiful bike and could be a really nice ride with a little TLC.
You can email me at grepatrainer@gmail.com or call us at: (760) 402-6788. We can provide you with the exact address so you can take a look at it - its currently covered with a bike cover. I am currently out of state - but have a clear title to it. My wife and myself are in Michigan doing some mission work and would like to see someone take the bike over who can fix it up and enjoy it - and we could use the funds.

Asking $775 or best offer.

H
Attachments

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: 1100 Goldwing Aspencade for sale - Chandler AZ $775

Post by WingAdmin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:12 am

It's an 83. 1983 was the first year for the digital dash. Nice looking bike!